Dear Jayme. Author's Note 2.

Dear Jayme. Author's Note 2.

A Chapter by zoEstrr

So far, I’ve rewritten and written a few letters since I’ve started. Hah, I’ve been spamming the few letters because I know where I want to bring Jayme to from here. Bwahaha, I feel like God, controlling Jayme’s life, heh. Keeeeeding.


Anyway, I rewrote Letter 9 and editing Letter 10 due to some ‘no links’ and grammar error. Feel free to correct me because sometimes I type too fast and my mind thinks faster than I can type, thus the spelling or grammar errors.


And just to let you few readers know, I’ll be writing 2009 completely by Jayme’s point of view, or maybe in 3rd person. I might slip in a few letters here and there but it will mostly be Jayme explaining himself to first of all Emily, then Richard, Matt, Vivian Lisa and so on.


My facts on drugs may not be correct but I’m resourcing as much as possible. I even learnt you can find out the price of crack and how the sales are usually done. Yes, I’ve been pretty much living under a rock about all these things. The book seems really short though. I’m thinking how can I cover up the missing days or how to make the book longer.


One of my ideas is to slip Jayme’s thoughts on the letter in between a few letters. Or if you have a better plan, share it! It might help me:D And as you might have noticed the last few letters have been revolving around 2008. This might bring a close to the previous years. I’m thinking of how am I to explain the court case of the mass auto-mobile theft and how did Lisa change from being the one who seems like the bad seed in Jayme’s life to being the girl who helped him change.


At the end of the day, I have to admit that the characters have their own thoughts and feelings and I’m writing it in their view. I may scramble the letters again when the whole story is complete, but it might not flow. Sigh, HELP ME THINK KAY:D



© 2010 zoEstrr


The Shadow On My Shoulder
There is an angel who sits upon my shoulder who goes by the name of Death...
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on January 7, 2010
Last Updated on January 7, 2010


Author

zoEstrr
zoEstrr

Singapore, Marine Terrace, Singapore



About
I'm Zoie Esther, therefore, by default, I'm awesome. Okay, right. Now on to more serious stuff. I'm only 17, go easy on me, haha. I don't mind critiques, just be reasonable. I would love to hear what.. more..

Writing
Lost Love Lost Love

A Story by zoEstrr