August 13th, 2009

August 13th, 2009

A Chapter by ~ Czarina Iris ~
"

The boys name is NOT, repeat, is NOT Mark. I have changed his name so as not to embarrass his OR me.

"

   I was down on the beach. The late evening was setting, sinking lower and lower beyond the horizon. It was by far the most beautiful sight I had seen that day. Possibly, that week.

   "Czarina." I heard someone call.

   I turned around and saw Mark running up the shore to me. His long-ish blond hair was blown in his face from the sea wind. His shirt and short were soaked. "What are you doing here?" He asked once he had caught up to me.

   I smiled. "I needed to get away," I told him. "Away from my mother." 

   He suddenly became very serious. "Why? Did she hurt you?"

   I sniffed and wiped away a tear. "Of course not, we just got into another little fight. That's all."

   He regarded me closely. His eyes seeming to get a small glimpse of the girl I truly am: One who is small, scared, and weak.

   "Look, I need to tell you something." He said after a while. His eyes avoided mine. "I... I don't know how to say this." He took a deep breath. "Czarina, I love you."

   I felt my heart stop pounding in my chest, the blood rush to my face. "W- What?"

   "I love you." He repeated. Then he bent down to kiss me.

    The sun, setting behind us, made the sky a bright fiery orange. Our silhouettes black against heavens. We were inches apart, then centimetres. We were so close I could feel his breath on lips. So close.

   Then I woke up.



© 2009 ~ Czarina Iris ~


Author's Note

~ Czarina Iris ~
Just a reminder, this IS my dream and I really did wake up at that point. I am still kicking myself for it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I know how that is. When your having a wonderful dream, and then you suddenly wake up at the climax...It really sucks. I have dreams like that all the time :(
Still, I love the chapter :) It's very romantic.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

316 Views
1 Review
Added on September 19, 2009
Last Updated on September 27, 2009


Author

~ Czarina Iris ~
~ Czarina Iris ~

Where the sea meets the sky, Canada



About
"Let me not to the marriage of true minds Admit impediments, love is not love Which alters when it alteration finds, Or bends with the remover to remove: O no! it is an ever-fixèd mark Tha.. more..

Writing