Chapter Two

Chapter Two

A Chapter by Neeeks!

Panting and gasping for air, Amanda and Ingrit slowly trudged up the few steps to Ingrit's first floor apartment. Upon entering the house, both girls dropped their bags onto the kitchen floor, lazily pushing them out of the way with their feet.
 
"What time is it?" Amanda asked, taking a seat at the dining room table.
 
""It's just after two-thirty," Ingrit answered. "We're going to be leaving in an hour after my little brother gets home."
 
Amanda nodded and rested her head on the table.
 
"Why did we have to run if we weren't going to be leaving for an hour anyway?" Amanda questioned, giving Ingrit a puzzled look.
 
"I have no idea." Ingrit answered, laughing a bit.
 
Amanda didn't move from her seat at the table as Ingrit hooked her dog to the runner in the backyard. When Ingrit came back inside and went into her room, continuous shuffling was heard. Amanda finally got up from the table to see what her friend was doing a few minutes later. Ingrit didn't look up as she pulled clothing off her dresser and desk, shoving everything into her drawers, and picked up the trash from her floor.
 
"I thought you were going to clean your room yesterday." Amanda commented.
 
"I never got around to it," Ingrit admitted. "Hey, want to help me put up the rest of my posters?"
 
Amanda nodded and walked into Ingrit's room, grabbing the small bundles of posters that were rolled up on the desk. Ingrit pulled her chair over to an empty wall, standing on it, and took one of the posters from Amanda. After trying different places, Ingrit smiled when she found a place that seemed good. Amanda held the poster in place while Ingrit tacked it to the wall. It didn't take long to put the rest of the posters up and once finished, Amanda and Ingrit sat down on the bed. Ingrit's walls still seemed fairly empty despite the multiple posters of Disturbed, Eminem, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Tokio Hotel, Gackt, Rammstein, AFI, The Dresden Dolls, Evanescence, a countless amount of other bands as well as random posters of animals and mystical creatures.
 
"How come you can cover your walls with posters, but they still seem empty?" Amanda asked, tilting her head. "And why doesn't that happen with my room?"
 
"I have no idea," Ingrit answered, shrugging her shoulders as she looked around. "But I want to get some more soon."
 
"Like what?"
 
"Other bands I don't have up, and definitely more Tokio Hotel posters."
 
Amanda laughed.
 
"You really love that band, huh?" she asked.
 
"Yup. And we get to see them tonight," Ingrit chirped with a smile, gazing up at the Tokio Hotel poster that hung above her bed. "This one is never coming down. Ever."

"Well, it is the only one of them you have," Amanda commented.

"Sadly," Ingrit sighed.

Amanda smiled and jumped onto the bed next to Ingrit.

"So, what are we going to do during the rest of our hourly waiting?" she questioned.

Ingrit let out a heavy sigh as she thought about what they could do while waiting for her little brother to get home. She sat up and looked around for a minute before looking back at Amanda.

"Want to get something to eat since we won't be back until late tonight?" she suggested.

Amanda nodded, her smile growing.

"You can try those Veggie Patch: Chick'n Nuggets I got for you!" she exclaimed.

Ingrit laughed and nodded, getting off her bed.

"It'd be easier if my family would at least support my opinion to become a vegetarian," Ingrit sighed. "They could at least just let me be about it, you know?"

Amanda nodded and followed Ingrit out of the room and to the kitchen.


© 2010 Neeeks!


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I'm so jealous of Ingrit and Amanda! They're going to go see a Tokio Hotel concert! Grr! I wanna go! Too bad I can't transport myself into your book! Lol!
"Other bands I don't have up, and definitely more Tokio Hotel posters." I agree with that! Great chapter! I'm loving this book even more now that I know that Tokio Hotel is involved! XD

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

A very good chapter. Being young and full of hope. Music create the walls and fixture of a life. A very good chapter.
Coyote

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Again, a really good chapter. I know that feeling, having an hour with nothing to do. You even capture some humor in this chapter, and us Canadians love that xD
I like how you used real bands to make the reader able to make connections.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I'm so jealous of Ingrit and Amanda! They're going to go see a Tokio Hotel concert! Grr! I wanna go! Too bad I can't transport myself into your book! Lol!
"Other bands I don't have up, and definitely more Tokio Hotel posters." I agree with that! Great chapter! I'm loving this book even more now that I know that Tokio Hotel is involved! XD

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

285 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 20, 2010
Last Updated on January 28, 2010
Tags: Tokio Hotel, Bill Kaulitz, The Jonas Brothers, Joe Jonas


Author

Neeeks!
Neeeks!

Pine Ridge, SD



About
Hello, the name's Echo, but my friends refer to me as Neeeks, Echo-Neko, Echo-chan, Neko or Neko-chan... You get the point. I'm twenty-one, a vegetarian and have been writing for almost nine year.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Neeeks!



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter Three Chapter Three

A Chapter by Neeeks!