Chapter Three

Chapter Three

A Chapter by Neeeks!

Ingrit opened her refrigerator, Amanda standing behind her as she moved things around. Reaching her hand to the back the the refrigerator, Ingrit grabbed a green carton containing the vegetarian nuggets. Amanda backed up as Ingrit closed the refrigerator and followed her friend to the counter. Ingrit looked over her shoulder, raising an eyebrow in slight puzzlement.

"Must you follow me like a lost puppy?" she asked, trying not to smile.

"Yes," Amanda answered. "Yes, I must; you might burn the house down."

Ingrit rolled her eyes and shook her head before she grabbed a plate from the cabinet.

"I highly doubt I'll burn the house down using the microwave," Ingrit replied.

"Hey, you never know with these things," Amanda laughed. "You might accidentally put something metal in there that will cause the microwave to explode."

Ingrit sighed and put some of the nuggets on the plate before placing it in the microwave. After emptying the rest of the nuggets onto another plate, she looked at Amanda, tossing the empty carton at her. Since Amanda was no longer paying attention to Ingrit and what Ingrit was doing, the carton hit the side of her face. Looking down at the carton on the floor and blinking a couple times, Amanda looked up at Ingrit.

"That hurt," she stated, faking a pout.

Ingrit laughed and picked the carton up, lightly tapping Amanda on the head with it before placing the carton in the recycling bin. Amanda smiled and took the plate out of the microwave as soon as it finished, setting the plate on the counter before grabbing the other. Both girls ate what was on the first plate while they waited for the second to finish heating up.

"Well?" Amanda asked between bites.

Ingrit nodded her head, finishing what was in her mouth.

"They're good," she answered. "Too bad we only had the one box."

Amanda shrugged.

"We can just go to Walmart after the concert. It is, after all, open twenty-four-seven." she commented.

Ingrit nodded in agreement and grabbed the second plate from the microwave when it finished.

"We can get other things too," Amanda continued. "Popcorn, chips and dip, ice cream, cookies, cookie dough that we can eat while waiting for the other cookies to finish, more movies and possibly some video games, and whatever else we see that we can get."

Ingrit laughed and shook her head as she leaned back on the counter.

"Why is it my trips to Walmart add up to at least two-hundred bucks," she asked. "But it only costs that much when I'm with you?"

Amanda smiled and she held her hands up, shrugging her shoulders.

"I have no idea," she laughed.


© 2010 Neeeks!


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The discussion was very good. I like this chapter. A bit short.
Coyote

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

"Must you follow me like a lost puppy?" she asked, trying not to smile.
"Yes," Amanda answered. "Yes, I must; you might burn the house down."

Loved that line. It's pretty funny xD Keep up the good work. Again, an awesome chapter. Go Wal-Mart!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I love Ingrit and Amanda's friendship! It's so cute and they seem to have so much fun together! I love the comedy you add in the chapters! It really makes me laugh! :D

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

287 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 26, 2010
Last Updated on January 28, 2010
Tags: Tokio Hotel, Bill Kaulitz, The Jonas Brothers, Joe Jonas


Author

Neeeks!
Neeeks!

Pine Ridge, SD



About
Hello, the name's Echo, but my friends refer to me as Neeeks, Echo-Neko, Echo-chan, Neko or Neko-chan... You get the point. I'm twenty-one, a vegetarian and have been writing for almost nine year.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Neeeks!



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..