Chapter Four

Chapter Four

A Chapter by Neeeks!

Ingrit let out a sigh and grabbed the empty plates from the counter, walking over to the sink. Amanda settled herself down in one of the chairs at the dining room table, resting her head on the table like she had when the girls had first gotten to Ingrit's house. Once Ingrit had washed the plates, she went into the dining room and sat down in the seat next to Amanda.

"So, what time does your brother get home again?" Amanda asked.

Ingrit laughed at her friends impatience and sighed.

"And I thought I was going to be the impatient one today," she muttered. "He should be here in about twenty minutes."

"Twenty minutes?" Amanda echoed, whining slightly.

"Sadly, yes." Ingrit answered.

Ingrit looked up at the small vase on the dining room table, staring at the all-to-familiar design.

"You know, your place can be very boring," Amanda commented, staring at the wall as she rested her cheek on the palm of her hand.

"What do you mean?" Ingrit asked.

"Your mom never changes anything," Amanda answered, pointing at the furniture in the room. "I don't think this room has been rearranged once in the three years you've lived here."

"I know," Ingrit sighed. "The only rooms that ever get rearranged in this house are mine and my sisters. And that's only because we get bored with how things are after awhile."

"I still love how you hung all those snowflakes from your work up in your room. It looks really cool with how it goes big, small, big, small and so on around three of the four walls." Amanda stated.

"Yeah," Ingrit agreed. "I'm kind of glad I didn't hang them on the last wall. It looks good the way it is now. Mom definitely wasn't happy though, that's for sure."

"Your mom is never happy," Amanda sighed.

Ingrit nodded, rolling her eyes.

"I'll never understand that woman," Ingrit muttered. "One minute she's fine with something I do, then the next she's yelling at me for it."

Amanda gave Ingrit a sympathetic look.

"Parents will be parents," she said. "And b*****s will be b*****s. Your mom just happens to be both."

Ingrit smiled and laughed as Amanda smiled at her own comment.

"That's for sure," Ingrit agreed.

Ingrit looked at the door when her dog started to bark, jumping up on the door and scratching at the window. Amanda turned slightly in her seat as the door opened and Ingrit's little brother walked inside.

"You're home early," Ingrit commented.

"Who cares," Amanda said as she quickly stood up, grabbing Ingrit's arm. "We can go now."


© 2010 Neeeks!


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love the way your characters react. Amanda's so blunt and sure of herself, yet Ingrit is more obvious and speaking what she sees. They're both good characters, especially in this chapter. I love your work so far.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I love how frank Amanda is! She seems like a true friend who would rather tell you the truth than lie to your face. Another awesome chapter! :D

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

219 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 26, 2010
Last Updated on January 28, 2010
Tags: Tokio Hotel, Bill Kaulitz, The Jonas Brothers, Joe Jonas


Author

Neeeks!
Neeeks!

Pine Ridge, SD



About
Hello, the name's Echo, but my friends refer to me as Neeeks, Echo-Neko, Echo-chan, Neko or Neko-chan... You get the point. I'm twenty-one, a vegetarian and have been writing for almost nine year.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Neeeks!



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter Five Chapter Five

A Chapter by Neeeks!


Chapter Six Chapter Six

A Chapter by Neeeks!


Chapter Nine Chapter Nine

A Chapter by Neeeks!


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Neeeks!