Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

A Chapter by Neeeks!

"I cried to my daddy on the telephone, how long now? Until the clouds unroll and you come home," Billie sang, leaning out toward the crowd. "The line went. But the shadows still remain since your descent, your descent."

 

The crowd was pressing closer to the front as people desperately tried to touch the band members, crushing Ingrit and Amanda together once again. Neither of the girls minded, though; they were too caught up in the show to really care about what was happening around them. Too caught up in trying to touch the band members whenever one of the guys reached toward them, their stomachs fluttering in excitement whenever they felt their skin come in contact with Billie's or Mike's. They managed to maintain their position at the front of the crowd, making everyone else's attempts to be in vain.

 

"A drowning sorrow floods the deepest grief, how long now? Until the weather change condemns belief," Billie continued, walking away from the crowd to stand in front of Tré. "How long now? When the night watchman lets in the thief, what's wrong now?"

 

"The saints are coming, the saints are coming. I say no matter how I try, I realize there's no reply," the boys sang together while Billie raised a hand in the air. "The saints are coming, the saints are coming."

 

The crowd screamed along, jumping in pure bliss as Billie rested a foot on the platform to Tré's drums, screaming into the microphone,


"I say no matter how I try, I realize there's no reply, I say no matter how I try, I realize there's no reply, I say no matter how I try, I realize there's no reply."


Billie stepped back to the middle of the stage, the microphone hanging at his side as he looked around with a smile on his face. Sweat was pouring down his brow, his hair sticking to his face. He laughed as he watched the crowd for a minute before raising the microphone to his lips again.

 

"Are we having fun out there," he asked, his eyes quickly moving from one person in the crowd to the next. "Hmm?"

 

His question was answered by screams, hands shooting up in the air and people jumping around. Everyone was enjoying themselves, getting drunk and exhilarated from the feeling of the music rushing through them. Billie simply laughed again.

 

"I think that answers the question," Mike said as Billie pushed his hair back, nodding.

 

"I believe so," Billie agreed. "Sadly, we only have a couple more songs to play, then it's time for the main attraction of the night: our friends, Tokio Hotel!"

 

The crowd screamed again.

 

"Since our time here is coming to an end, I think it's time to kick it up a notch. Sing it with me," Billie smiled before singing into the microphone again. "Don't want to be an American idiot, don't want a nation under the new media. And can you hear the sound of hysteria?"

 

"The subliminal mind f**k America!" the crowd sang, raising a hand in the air.

 

Everyone sang along, some screaming it more than trying to sing, just so they could be heard. Both Amanda and Ingrit were singing along, knowing the song by heart. They were jumping with the crowd while some people tried to start another moshing, though not too many others joined in.

 

"Well maybe I'm the f****t America, I'm not a part of a redneck agenda. Now everybody do the propaganda," Billie sang before holding the microphone out to the crowd.

 

"And sing along to the age of paranoia!" everyone screamed.

 

"Don't want to be an American idiot, one nation controlled by the media. Information age of hysteria, it's calling out to idiot America!" the guys sang.

 

Billie was pacing around the stage, stopping when he reached Mike's side. The two of them started jumping before Billie turned to the crowd, motioning with his hand for everyone to do the same; they did.

 

"Welcome to a new kind of tension, All across the alien nation. Where everything isn't meant to be okay. Television dreams of tomorrow, we're not the ones who're meant to follow for that's enough to argue."

 

The boys smiled when the lights flashed and dimmed, the crowd screaming. Some people were yelling out names of other songs they wanted to hear, some wanting to hear songs that had already been played. Billie and Mike exchanged a glance before looking back at Tré, adverting their eyes to the crowd before them.

 

"One more," Billie asked, holding up an index finger with a smile.

 

Everyone screamed, yelling for more.

 

"One more it is," he said with a shrug and a smile. "She's a rebel, she's a saint. She's salt of the earth, and she's dangerous."



© 2010 Neeeks!


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

"She's a rebel, she's a saint. She's salt of the earth, and she's dangerous."
I love that song! Great book so far and it seems that there's only one chapter left to read so I thought I'd at least review now. It's an awesome book and Im a major Tokio Hotel fan. Don't worry I'm infatuated with Georg and Tom.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

"She's a rebel, she's a saint. She's salt of the earth, and she's dangerous."
I love that song! Great book so far and it seems that there's only one chapter left to read so I thought I'd at least review now. It's an awesome book and Im a major Tokio Hotel fan. Don't worry I'm infatuated with Georg and Tom.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Another nice chapter, Neeeks! I love Green Day and I'm glad they're included in the book! Now, I'm off to read the next chapter! XD

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

:/ "F****t"? Didn't know that was the line... Kinda makes me hate them more...
Anyways, nice chapter! Write more soon!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

221 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 23, 2010
Last Updated on March 24, 2010
Tags: Tokio Hotel, Bill Kaulitz, The Jonas Brothers, Joe Jonas


Author

Neeeks!
Neeeks!

Pine Ridge, SD



About
Hello, the name's Echo, but my friends refer to me as Neeeks, Echo-Neko, Echo-chan, Neko or Neko-chan... You get the point. I'm twenty-one, a vegetarian and have been writing for almost nine year.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Neeeks!



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Apathetic wind. Apathetic wind.

A Poem by Matt