Chapter Four

Chapter Four

A Chapter by Zack Black

As the girls approach the door of their home they both begin to reconsider opening the door. April remembers what Robert said to her. She can't help but think about what he said. 
"How could he do those things he did? What did he mean he knew what our dad was? He doesn't even know us." April thinks to herself quietly. Shelly can't think about anything other than wanting to clock Robert for what he did to her little sister. Shelly slowly reaches for the door knob. When she grabs it and tries to open it she realizes it's locked. So Shelly starts to look in her purse for her keys.
Inside the house Marsha and Raven hear someone trying to get in. When Marsha looks at the clock she realizes it has to be her two daughters coming home from school. Or maybe it's more Angels coming to finish what they started earlier. Raven stands up and plans to leave, but she is stopped by Marsha.
"I'm done hiding things from my kids. Their dad is dead and you are something they should know about" says Marsha.
"You really want your daughters to be involved in this mess?" says Raven. When the door opens Raven and Marsha stop their conversation. April walks in first and Shelly right behind her.
"Hi mom. What are you doing home? Shouldn't you be at work?" April says walking in the house.
"And where's dad?" says Shelly with a concerned look on her face.
"Girls, Your father, is gone." Marsha says trying hold back tears.
"Like went on another business trip and didn't have time to tell us bye?" April says with concerned face. Marsha begins crying again and says through her tears 
"Your father has been killed." Marsha's words echoed in everyone's ears.
April drops to her knees, crying like she's never cried before. 
"I just want to throw something" Shelly says. 
"W...what happened?" April says stuttering. Raven stands up and walks over to the girls.
"Get away from me, I have no idea who you are." says Shelly sternly.
"My name is Raven, your father was a friend of mine. I have known your father for many years. Your father helped my people." says Raven. April stands up from her knees and brushes off her pants.
"Your people? What are you like Canadian or something?" says April.
"I am a, uh, Demon." admits Raven. 
"But please before you try to burn me at the stake hear me out. We aren't all bad. We have kings and queens just like this world used to and some part still do. Heaven and Hell have Gods that run the kingdoms. Some are well known and are some well aren't." Raven says. 
"I wish that made any sense at all. Angels and Demons aren't real." says April. 
"The smart ones never believe at first. They think too much into your fancy science." says Raven.
"Wait, I have a question. Are you saying Dad was a Demon?" asks Shelly.
"No, quite the opposite. Your father was an Angel. But he wasn't always Heaven's favorite Angel. He married and made two wonderful children with a human. Which is strictly outlawed even in Demon culture. So your father decided to devote his life in order to help rebel Demons. To prove that we should all be entitled to our own opinion. So he started a faction to help Demons like me that are against the current Gods in Hell." explains Raven.
"Hell has Gods? asks Shelly.
"Very much so, right now we have two in power. They call themselves "The Dark Empress" and "The Dark Emperor." answers Raven.
After about twenty minutes of Shelly asking Raven what Hell is like she finally stops and sits down.
"So where do we go from here?" asks Marsha.
"You guys don't have anything to do with this war. Stay out of it. That's my recommendation." says Raven.
"War? A war?" Who's fighting?" says April. 
"Heaven, Hell, The Pagans, The Monsters, all fighting over control of a dying species." says Raven.
 "Why don't you leave, You want us out of it. Then go." Marsha stands up and grabs Raven's arm.
"If you wish, I shouldn't overstay my welcome." Raven nods and says.


© 2015 Zack Black


Author's Note

Zack Black
Let me know what you guys think?!
Is there anything you don't really understand that I can clarify in future chapters?
What character is your favorite so far? Who do you wanna know more about?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

208 Views
Added on December 14, 2014
Last Updated on September 12, 2015
Tags: supernatural


Author

Zack Black
Zack Black

OH



About
I am a supernatural story based writer who will attempt to blow your mind! more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Zack Black


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Zack Black


Chapter Three Chapter Three

A Chapter by Zack Black