Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

A Chapter by Zack Black

Emerald and Matt make their way to the Pagan world. They don't travel by spaceship or plane, but by a portal of sorts. Emerald draws a symbol of the Pagan flag on the door in her blood. The edge of the door lights up. Emerald opens the door and walks through it and Matt follows her. They walk straight through another door in a different room, but this different room was a different world. A world of which Pagan's are the only inhabitants. This world is the equivalent to Heaven for the Angels, Hell for the Demons, and Earth for Humans. Almost every species of creatures has his or her own world. That world has it's politics and government. The Pagan world is full of several small and large Coven's alike. All Coven's are ruled by the oldest member called the Elder. Coven's are either all males or all females. The largest Coven in the center of the world is ruled by Elder Sarah, one of the youngest Elder's ever. She took reign when she was just twenty-nine years old, and knows Emerald well, since she was the one who turned her into the Vampire she is. Emerald and Matt walk into the Coven which is a large castle filled with Pagans around every corner. Pagans stare as they pass Emerald and Matt just watching their every move. Emerald and Matt walk to the doors of the castle that lead to main quarters. 
"Halt, what makes you think you can just walk in here?" says a Pagan guarding the door.
"I have official business with Sarah." says Emerald.
"The Elder is not expecting visitors." says the guard.
"We might be the last people she would ever expect." says Emerald.
"I can not let you pass through this door, I am very sorry Vampire." says the guard.
"You will open the door." says Emerald as her fangs come down and her claws come out.
"Stay back." says the Pagan guard as she takes a step back.
The door to the main quarters opens, but no one is standing at the door. When Emerald and Matt look into the room they see Elder Sarah sitting at her throne with an irritated look on her face.
"How dare you walk into my Coven and demand to see me?" says Elder Sarah.
"Finally, I get to meet you again." says Emerald as she walks in with a grin and Matt following her.
"If you are to kill me, then do it, but you won't make it out alive. So think for a moment. Are the thirty seconds of glory worth it?" says Elder Sarah.
"If I wanted to kill you I would've done it a hundred years ago when you created this god forsaken planet." says Emerald.
"Do you like it? My Coven combined our powers to make it. Since our last planet was destroyed thanks to the war."says Elder Sarah.
"It is nicely done, at least here. Haven't taken the time to see the rest of it." says Matt.
"So Emerald right? If my memory serves me correct?" asks Elder Sarah.
"Right." says Emerald.
"What do I owe this visit? Come to have me reverse your spell? Because I won't." says Elder Sarah with a snicker.
"I'm here to help you." says Emerald.
"Help me? What makes you think I need your help?" says Elder Sarah as she steps down form her throne and pours herself a glass of wine.
"I know the location of a Psychic." says Emerald.
"Don't feed me your bullshit Emerald, if you are here to waste my time you can leave. They are extinct. The Forgotten Five are nothing but myth." says Elder Sarah putting her glass down on the table.
"Not bullshit, nor a myth. Prophecy." says Matt.
"The Forgotten Five are the last Five Psychics sent by the Titans to rebirth the Psychic's should they ever die out." says Raven.
"If the Titans were real I would believe you, but the Titans are just legend." says Elder Sarah.
"The Titans created the Gods and so on and so on." says Matt.
"You Angels will believe anything your filthy Gods tell you." says Elder Sarah.
"This isn't a battle of religion now Sarah. Be logical now, if there were any kind of threats to your people shouldn't you make the call to help them?" asks Emerald.
"What's in it for you?" asks Elder Sarah.
"My sister is harboring the twit, and if you can silence one of the five they are no where as strong with four." says Emerald.
"The prophecy says the five can come together to cast a spell strong enough to resurrect species that are long extinct. Last time the five conjoined it was Dragons. I think we all know how that went last night." says Matt. 
"I have no desire to currently make any action. As a matter of fact until they start getting together I won't worry at all." says Elder Sarah.
"Well then your people will pay the ultimate price." says Emerald as her and Matt walk out of the palace and back through the door they came.
Emily sits on Marsha's back porch with a glass of wine looking out into forest in Marsha's backyard. Shelly comes outside and greets her and sits at the table. Shelly moves the seat out and sits down at the table.
"You and me have a lot in common." says Emily.
"Oh yeah?" says Shelly.
"Were both outsiders, we struggle to find our places in this world." says Emily.
"I don't understand what you mean." says Shelly.
"Your sister is a Psychic, your mom married an Angel, and a Demon lives in your house. You are the only normal one here. I was the outcast of my family too. I got pregnant with my son young, and now he's gone forever. My family never look at me the same." says Emily as she starts to cry.
"We are a part of this war now Emily, so we have to take what job we're given and go with it." says Shelly with a smile.


© 2015 Zack Black


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

274 Views
Added on January 1, 2015
Last Updated on January 1, 2015
Tags: supernatural, angel, demon


Author

Zack Black
Zack Black

OH



About
I am a supernatural story based writer who will attempt to blow your mind! more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Zack Black


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Zack Black


Chapter Three Chapter Three

A Chapter by Zack Black