Chapter Twenty-Five

Chapter Twenty-Five

A Chapter by Zack Black

Ace and Aldemar wake up early the next morning before the sun rises. Hours before April and Brandon were due to wake up for training. A stone on a table starts glowing. Aldemar and Ace both stop talking and look over at the stone. Ace walks over to the stone and examines it.
"Two more Psychics just appeared." says Ace.
"Where?" says Aldemar.
"St. Louis." says Ace.
"Then go. They live in the same town they may know each other." says Aldemar.
"Yes sir, give April and Brandon my best wishes." says Ace as he walks out the door.
A young lady stands at a crossroad clasping her hands together. She is crying and has her hair pushed back to keep it out of her face. She has beautiful long blonde hair. She was prom queen her senior year of high school, but was never accepted into college. So she stayed home with her parents and works at a local grocery store. Her brother however joined the priesthood and travels around the country only visiting on holidays. She has now been standing at the crossroads for ten minutes.
"I should have known this wasn't gonna work. Stupid myths and legends." says the girl as she turns. When the girl turns she sees a man standing there.
"Can I help you?" asks the girl.
"Actually Carrie, you called for me." says the man as his eyes turn black revealing he's a Demon.
"Oh my God, how do you know my name?" asks the girl named Carrie as she covers her mouth.
"Sorry for being a little slow on picking up the phone, but I was at another crossroad." says the Demon.
"Who are you?" asks Carrie.
"I am a Demon. My name is of little importance. Now you summoned me to a crossroad. So that means you must want to strike a deal. What's a matter tired of St. Louis?" says the Demon.
"I have this problem. I can hear everything." says Carrie.
"What do you mean by everything?" asks the Demon.
"What people are thinking. Not just people either. Sometimes I can hear animals. Like right now, I can tell you what you're thinking. Your thinking that I'm just some girl right out of high school who got pregnant and wants to get rid of it without the scars." says Carrie.
"How did you do that?" asks the Demon. 
"I don't know it started a few years ago. I can't control who's thoughts I hear, but once it starts it doesn't stop. It makes going out in public hard. I just found this book from my brother's studies. I didn't even think Demons were real and now that I see your real, I think I can make a deal and I just want it to go away." says Carrie as she starts talking faster and faster and then begins crying.
"Oh my goodness you humans and your whining. Look I can't make them go away, but I bet I can introduce you to someone who could help you control them." says the Demon.
"You can?" asks Carrie who is still crying and has begun shaking.
"Of course sweetie. Come with me." says the Demon.
"Where are we going?"asks Carrie.
"Don't worry it will be okay" says the Demon as he hugs Carrie and teleports them to Hell.
"Where are we?" asks Carrie.
"Hell sweetie. I promise, your safe with me." says the Demon as he takes Carrie's hand leading her to the Dark Emperors palace.
"I'm scared, where are you taking me?" asks Carrie.
"These people can help you." says the Demon as he opens the door to the palace.
"Go in and explain your story to them." says the Demon.
"Okay thank you." says Carrie nodding as she walks into the palace.
Carrie walks into the palace and sees the Dark Emperors sitting at their thrones. The Empress sits up in her throne.
"Who are you?" says the Dark Empress.
"My name is Carrie." says Carrie, as she explains her story to the Emperors what she told the Demon.
"Interesting." says the Empress as she looks over at the Emperor.
"What should we do?" whispers the Empress.
"The Psychic is of no use to us." whispers the Emperor.
"We have one of the Forgotten Five in our grasps, we now have something in this war." whispers the Empress.
"The war is pointless. We have beaten Raven's misfits before, and will again. The Psychics belong to Aldemar. If Raven thinks Aldemar will hand them over she is clueless. Aldemar is an old man who is just as power hungry as we are." whispers the Emperor. 
"We are going to train her to use her powers, and then we will trade her with Aldemar, a peace trade." whispers The Empress.
"That way when he does whatever with them he will hopefully leave us and the rest of Hell alone." whispers the Emperor.
"We will train you." says the Empress to Carrie.
"You will stay with us until your training is complete." says the Emperor.
"What about my family? My brother!" says Carrie.
"What about him?" asks the Empress.
"I've got to say goodbye to him somehow. We're twins, almost unbreakable." says Carrie.
"The legend says the second born." whispers the Emperor.
"We will talk to your older brother." says the Empress.
"He isn't older." says Carrie as the Emperors look at each other in confusion.
"We were conjoined. We had an older sister who died when she was was two because she got sick." says Carrie.
"Does your brother have secret abilities too?" asks the Empress.
"Not sure, he's a priest who travels around so we don't get to talk much." says Carrie.
A man who looks similar to Carrie with short spiky blonde hair in a priest's outfit is sitting at a desk. When the door opens he looks up.
"Sorry but office hours ended a while ago." says the man.
"Sorry about that Damien." says Ace as he walks in the door.
"Do I know you?" asks Damien.
"No, how rude of me. My name is Ace Hood, and I'm sent from a man named Aldemar to recruit the five remaining Psychics." says Ace.
"I'm a priest not a Psychic." says Damien.
"You have the ability to remove souls correct?" asks Ace.
"Yes, I do. So what?" asks Damien.
"That's only the beginning of your powers. There are four others just like you, with a little different powers." says Ace.
"And if I do come with you?" asks Damien.
"You will be able to help all the worlds, rather than just this planet." says Ace.
"I can't just pack up and leave. everything." says Damien.
"Why not? This world will continue without you." says Ace.
"I'll go. I feel like it's my destiny to go." says Damien.
Ace and Damien walk out of the office building and meet a younger man outside who has painted a symbol on the door similar to the one  painted on the door he used to travel to the Psychic world before. Ace hugs the man. The man puts a key in the door and opens it. Just like before it appears to be the Psychic world. Ace takes Damien to Aldemar by letting him pass the test that April and Brandon had to pass.
"New recruit." says Ace.
"Very well." says Aldemar nodding.
"What about the other?" whispers Aldemar.
"Off the map." says Ace as he walks away.
"What?" asks Aldemar looking shocked.
"You heard me." says Ace as he walks down the hallway to his room.


© 2015 Zack Black


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on January 12, 2015
Last Updated on January 12, 2015
Tags: supernatural, angel, demon


Author

Zack Black
Zack Black

OH



About
I am a supernatural story based writer who will attempt to blow your mind! more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Zack Black


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Zack Black


Chapter Three Chapter Three

A Chapter by Zack Black