Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

A Chapter by Zack Black

Raven wakes up in the middle of the night to a rumbling noise coming from the large cedar chest she brought with her. Raven jumps from the bed and runs to the chest and opens it as fast as she can. She pulls out a Ouija board and sets it on the ground. She sits by it crossing her legs like a pretzel. She grabs her glass of water and empties the water into a plant and sets the glass down on the board. 
"Is that you Dad?" Raven says to the board.
The glass moves to the part of the board that says "Yes."
Raven begins to cry and says "What do you need to talk about?"
The glass moves to spell out "Emerald."
"I know Daddy, she found me." says Raven.
The glass moves to spell out "April".
"What about her?" Raven says frantically to the board.
The board starts to spell "Danger" over and over and over again. The glass continues moving spelling it out.
"Stop!" Raven yells and smacks the glass to the side. 
Raven stands up shaking from the board's reaction. She puts the board back in her cedar chest and locks it again. When she turns around she sees someone sitting in her room on the widow sill.
"Who's there?" Raven says to the being on the window sill.
"Too good to talk to your sister anymore? Anytime I see you, you get scared." says the Emerald emerging from the shadows with a laugh.
"I'll wake them up, the whole family. You can't beat all of us." says Raven.
"Don't bother, Robert is downstairs manipulating her powers. She doesn't know to use them, she is a flood gate waiting to break." says Emerald.
"What do you mean?" asks Raven
"Whatever she did at the cemetery, she's doing it again. Time is locked up. I don't know how she does it, except for the fact that she is a psychic." says Emerald.
"Leave her alone!" exclaims Raven as her eyes turn black.
"Calm yourself sister, I have no intention of harming the child." says Emerald.
"Then why are you here?" asks Raven.
"You're still breathing the air this disgrace f a planet provides, and I don't think I can stand that much longer.: says Emerald.
"So you're here to kill me? asks Raven.
"Wouldn't that be anti-climatic. The great "Hero of Hell" killed in a surprise attack by her sister because you chose to surround yourself by weak beings who can't control themselves." says Emerald.
Ravens starts grinning and laughing and says "You don't have a blade. You came to find my Demon Blade."
"Do false accusations make you feel safer?" says Emerald.
"Then what could you possibly be here for?" asks Raven.
"I just said I wasn't here for your Demon Blade." Emerald says with a grin as she opens the window behind her with Raven noticing. 
A window smashes from downstairs. Raven turns on instinct to look at the door and when she turns back to see Emerald, Emerald is gone, vanished just as quick as she appeared. Raven turns again and runs down the stairs to see the front window broken, she turns the corner down the hall and sees a body.  Laying there dead was Robert, the Pagan, dead. Raven looks at April, and April back at Raven. April is crying so hard she can't even imagine to state words. April jumps up and hugs Raven. Raven hugs her and brushes her hand through her hair.


© 2014 Zack Black


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
Added on December 22, 2014
Last Updated on December 26, 2014
Tags: supernatural


Author

Zack Black
Zack Black

OH



About
I am a supernatural story based writer who will attempt to blow your mind! more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Zack Black


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Zack Black


Chapter Three Chapter Three

A Chapter by Zack Black