Illegal, and Judged; The Forbidden Love of Two Boys

Illegal, and Judged; The Forbidden Love of Two Boys

A Chapter by Dani The Unreviewed
"

a little something, from when i was with my ex

"
Andy and I are together, since a week now. Our "friends" suspect nothing, about our relationship. Sometimes, we are grateful, for their ignorance.
Other times, we'd kill em for it.
Crazy, isn't it?
The most gorgeous blond boy is my lover, I'm his, we're happy together, but if people would know, we'd be in danger..
I love my potential funeral. And he loves his. Isn't that ironic?
We enjoy spending time, on a relationship, that's meant to be crushed, because we're not "the norm" in society.
Our love is forbidden, to be judged, we might as well call it illegal.


Anyway, one sunny day, and breezy night, my life, my heart, my soul... I sacrificed it, gave it all to him. I had a new god, who loved me, in every meaning of the word. A god, everyone could see, but I alone knew him. A god, anyone could touch, but I alone did it, to show my love. A god, with no Scriptures to hide behind, no "ten commands" nothing, just his infinite love. I loved him, and as the days passed, our love only grew greater.

We were in my room, planning to go to the park later on, when the heat cools off a bit.
Summer vacation already gave us a reason for relief, and happiness, but confession of our feelings, gave us heaven.

I held him, from behind.. He was laying on me, on his back. His head at my face. He suddenly turned over, facing me.
I brushed a strand of his hair, with my right hand, while looking in his infinite blue eyes, holding him with my left.
"Don't let go.. Ever." He said, staring in my eyes... He stole my heart forever. "I'll be yours, forever." I sighed, under the weight of his body. He rolled off of me, onto the bed. Laying on his side.
"I love you." He whispered in my ears.
I tapped him on the nose, and said "I love you. You're so cute." He smiled at me. I wanted to go in, and kiss him...But he was clearly the dominant one.
I pulled him closer, he moved in, and the euphoria, electric, burning, passionate kiss was born.
Our fate, was now officially sealed. We kissed, for long, long minutes...only breaking apart, because we needed air..but then, the animal inside, was again on the loose. I kept kissing him back, and he kept dominating.
I was blown away, by this blond god, laying next to me. His lips, molded into mine.
It is heavenly.
I gave into him, for eternity.

Oh, what stupidity I lived, before meeting him... Before telling him my feelings.
He is mine, and I'm his, forever.
He is my everything, the meaning of life.
Forget the pressure, forget everything, and everyone... He is all that matters, a caring, loving, cutie. I can't understand, why is the world, so idiotic? Why does it want to destroy our happiness... How could anyone, even think about hurting him, or his feelings.
Why they claim, that the love of two boys, is basically just evil?
Relying on religion, they claim we will be tossed to hell.
But, I guess it's okay, that their god will understand, when they ejaculate on the computer screen, as they watch lesbians making out.
The world has grown pathetic... Taking the happiness of others, because it can't find its own.
Remind me... When will they see... Our love is true, far greater than all of them.

I chose my boyfriend, above all.
I love him, with all my being.
No one can say, that we're not meant to be. We understand each other, without a spoken word.
Without any sorts of communication... A look in his eyes, and I know what he's thinking about.
I love being with him.
He makes me feel special, and I want to make him feel special.
Something, that he is.
My god, my everything.


We made out, for an hour and a half. We just couldn't have enough... Nothing satisfied our appetite. There was only one thing left to do.. But, since the dangers of getting caught, during the daytime at least, we decided to wait until nightfall.
He was really turned on, I could tell from the passionate kissing, slight shivers, sweat, groaning.
I just gave into him, and his godlike presence set me on fire.
I kissed him, and kissed, but he wanted more, and more.. A lot more. I wanted more of him, lots more. I'd clone him, if I could. To have thousands, and millions. To replace all the evil, stupid people, with the perfect being. Him.
Growing pleasure...
I couldn't hold back any more.


© 2016 Dani The Unreviewed


Author's Note

Dani The Unreviewed
anyone got any problems with that? Then fuck you.



My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Those who mind never matter...ones who matter never mind. Life is about living...to hell with the haters...

Posted 8 Years Ago


Dani The Unreviewed

8 Years Ago

thank you :-)
Awwww... I think it was a really great write.. I love how you weren't afraid to express what you had. I don't think I would care what anyone though if I was you. yes this world is a very cruel place to be. they don't agree with two males being together but they don't care if its two females.

I think you don't need to be afraid to express how you feel about a person. Love is love.. I know that. Judging is not their place. That is the man up stairs. but in the bible it clearly says to love one another. But you found it with a guy. And so what.

No matter what I am going to love you forever. And I am never going to judge you. ok...

But great write and keep up the hard work sweetie.. I love you!!

Posted 8 Years Ago


Tessa Danielle Guise

8 Years Ago

well yea.. I guess you are right on that. but I am not going to hate god because stupid people re-wr.. read more
Dani The Unreviewed

8 Years Ago

nah...I've broken harder "faithfull followers " of that story of the apocalypse. it's all just stupi.. read more
Tessa Danielle Guise

8 Years Ago

hahahha.. well I guess that is true.. you preach it Danny boy!
wow...danny uber good...I mean uber. I could feel their passion for each other like something tangible. love has nothing to do with gender and the sooner people learn that the better and works of art like what you have here are keystones to help people get there. great work

Posted 8 Years Ago


Dani The Unreviewed

8 Years Ago

Funny isn't it? It was all tangible for a long time...and now it's not. but nothing changed, during .. read more
jesserose99

8 Years Ago

I wish your words weren't true but they are...works like this prove there are beautiful spots out th.. read more
This was the most.. sensual thing I have read on here. It makes me miss the wonder, the splendor... the lust I had not even two weeks ago before the one I called love ripped out my heart and served it to me on a silver platter. How devilish and cruel he had been, I hope you never go through that. Stick with your heart and everything will be fine and amazing and just.... full of joy and excitement and love. I hope you find happiness!

Thanks for sharing.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Dani The Unreviewed

8 Years Ago

yea...i do, now that life's stressed it's haunting again.
Obscured by the Shadows

8 Years Ago

Don't let that happen.
Dani The Unreviewed

8 Years Ago

out of my control
Nice work! I enjoyed the story... very passionate write!

Posted 8 Years Ago


Dani The Unreviewed

8 Years Ago

thank you my friend
It is a beautiful read of two people in love.

Posted 8 Years Ago


*applause* This was an awesome read! I really loved it, and even though people can be close minded and mean and thoughtless, it's great the two of them got together. *cheers to wavy people*

Posted 8 Years Ago


Dani The Unreviewed

8 Years Ago

lol thank you
Crimson Apples

8 Years Ago

Yep :) have a good day
The emotion is very raw, it's amazingly written. I know how personal this is and I am so proud of you. The words are very deep. Amazing Danny.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Dani The Unreviewed

8 Years Ago

Thank you :-)
DeadSoulx_x

8 Years Ago

No problem sweetie
This is very beautifully and passionately written. I live the emotion just oozing off of it. Honestly that's what brings this to life...
I don't care. If its two boys, in this case two men. Two women or a boy and a girl. Love is love and however it is captured and help and remembered; that's what matters. You held that here. Great job. Passionate write. I honestly love your style.
now the paragraph where he was really turned on could have been done better to capture the image better. In the last paragraph there's a tad too many p
comas but is okay great work I love it.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Dani The Unreviewed

8 Years Ago

thank you :)
annalysiar

8 Years Ago

You're more thank welcome thanks for letting me read.
lol on the first sentence I meant love .. read more
Dani The Unreviewed

8 Years Ago

i know. xD
dynamic lovely outstanding eye brow raising

Posted 8 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

762 Views
17 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on December 10, 2015
Last Updated on January 20, 2016
Tags: don't care


Author

Dani The Unreviewed
Dani The Unreviewed

Tankcsapda, Agyarország, Germany



About
Hello, I am Polarr. Your 12-year-old writer from the other standpoint of the world. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..