Eyes Open Again

Eyes Open Again

A Chapter by Dani The Unreviewed
"

For the love of my life. I hope he enjoyed the original, Hungarian version.

"
Oh where the hot summer days have gone? Your scent filling my nose, Cuddling for hours. Your sweet kisses used to wake me up. A heavenly dream in paradise, Looking in your eyes, Another reason to love you, Pure sky blue, Vast, oceans of you everywhere Your beautiful blond hair makes the sun shine, Without you the world would disappear. I can't believe it... How long I pushed you away, because of a mistake, that could happen to anyone. A simple black, small smudge in the infinite sky of white. I threw everything away for someone, Far out of my reach, Someone who pushed me away, Without explanations, Long pointless conversations. Full of her hysteria, Insecurities. Flirted with many behind my back, Doesn't hurt anymore. My soul demanded you, But my mind said otherwise. Tortured myself, Wanted someone who loves and cares for me. I looked at all the wrong places. Tortured myself, until I've learned, Only you and I go in a pair. Nothin and no one fits. No one else could ever love me like you. No one can love you like I do. Without you I didn't belong anywhere, no one loved me. I wanted to belong to someone. Got pushed away. Pushed you away. But I can't stay this messed up way. I'm standing in front of you, I'll put my feelings to words, but I don't know if I deserve your love again, even tho you made the first move.


© 2016 Dani The Unreviewed


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The one I loved after breaking up with him, pushed me away. She never loved me. Before I could die...He saved me again. I still have feelings for him. So I'm getting together with him again...My very first lover. :)

Special thanks to Brennon who also talked to my idiotic head, so I won't just go on. I still think I'm a waste of time...But still alive.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
1 Review
Added on May 14, 2016
Last Updated on May 14, 2016
Tags: love


Author

Dani The Unreviewed
Dani The Unreviewed

Tankcsapda, Agyarország, Germany



About
Hello, I am Polarr. Your 12-year-old writer from the other standpoint of the world. more..

Writing