The falling

The falling

A Chapter by Lord of mad men

As he fell from heaven towards hell. His Hugh pure white wing burned to the darkest and purest black. His wings where once the most beautiful and whitest wings in all of heaven. He hair a pure gold color burned to an as black as his wings. 
His hair was as golden as the gold itself.He once had a gaze as blue as the bluest seas. But they have now turned to the reddest red ever that burned hotter than the flames of hell. His skin once as white as the sun and shined just as bright.
 Had been burned with a red tint to it. His halo turned from a crown of light to a crown of horns. He hit the ground of hell. Scared by the flames and stained by the blood of the others. He saw them twisted creations. He was not scared of them. They wear placed here because they shamed his father. He looked for his brothers that feel with him. But he was along. They must be elsewhere. 
I will join them soon. What is that? I huge beast seventy feet high was running towards him. It attacks him. He jumped out of the way and tried to use his powers of light on it. But only nothing happened. The beast pinned him down.


© 2018 Lord of mad men


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
Added on October 3, 2016
Last Updated on January 4, 2018


Author

Lord of mad men
Lord of mad men

The void., PA



About
I am broken I am scarred I am twisted I am burned I am corrupted I am warped I am distorted I am me After all this time? Always...... I was born the first day of the tenth month of the ye.. more..

Writing
IDK 2 IDK 2

A Story by Lord of mad men


Idk Idk

A Story by Lord of mad men