New friends have came to play

New friends have came to play

A Chapter by Lord of mad men

Creatures started to come out of the darkness not like they were hidden but like they were made from the blackness. They started to rip angles apart. Tearing their wings from there body's. Then other creatures started attacking. Then dine started to climb out of pools of angle blood. They are started to kill each other. Black blood, green blood, blue blood, and more flowed and pooled all around. An angle was in the grip of a big black beast with sharp claws and covered in spikes. He said father please send us an army please father. He gets ripped in half and the blood sprays all the way across to where Lucifer was battling. It sprayed on his lips. He wiped his mouth and was slashed in the face with an arrow. He looked at the archer and the archer's eyes busted into flames. Then dark clouds broke and beams of light began to pour out of the sky and an army of humans covered in silver armor started to fight both monsters and the fallen Angels.



© 2018 Lord of mad men


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very creative story... Great job!

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Lord of mad men

7 Years Ago

Thank you very much for your review.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on October 25, 2016
Last Updated on January 4, 2018


Author

Lord of mad men
Lord of mad men

The void., PA



About
I am broken I am scarred I am twisted I am burned I am corrupted I am warped I am distorted I am me After all this time? Always...... I was born the first day of the tenth month of the ye.. more..

Writing
IDK 2 IDK 2

A Story by Lord of mad men


Idk Idk

A Story by Lord of mad men