Divine intervention

Divine intervention

A Chapter by Lord of mad men

Then Lucifer flew into the air. Blood dripping from his toes. Blood running down his stomach. Light began to pour from his eyes. He says in a godly voice “children of beast and men born of the blood kneel before you lord." Then a wave of light swept through the whole world. Then the angles and beast took a knee. He said rise those who will follow me. Some stood up. He said to obey your master to the rest of them. The weak minded stood but the strong stayed on their knees. He said you will die. Then they strong began to have light pour out of their eyes and fall to the ground. But not all died. The heavens broke and Lucifer looked up. Well, well about time you show up brothers. There before him was the other archangels. Lucifer we have come here to end the bloodshed. Well you can try and take my head brothers. We are not here to kill you. 



© 2018 Lord of mad men


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is pretty good very well written

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
1 Review
Added on October 30, 2016
Last Updated on January 4, 2018


Author

Lord of mad men
Lord of mad men

The void., PA



About
I am broken I am scarred I am twisted I am burned I am corrupted I am warped I am distorted I am me After all this time? Always...... I was born the first day of the tenth month of the ye.. more..

Writing
IDK 2 IDK 2

A Story by Lord of mad men


Idk Idk

A Story by Lord of mad men