the new dark lord

the new dark lord

A Chapter by Lord of mad men

Then why are you here brothers. To end this fight once and for all brother.  Free your brothers and our father will show you mercy.

 

Show me mercy? I have his whole army at under my control. He should beg me for mercy.

With that, I give you a choose leave now or die?

Die? You think you can kill us, brother? No I know I can! Not even father can help you here. This is my domain now.

 

Lucifer was impaled throw the heart with a spear. His blood poured out as light. He started to laugh.  You think that can kill a god? You’re no god! You are a weak fallen dark beast!

 

With that, his brother's blood began to pour out of his brother's mouths. Your right I am not a god. I am not so cold and uncaring. I have the one thing he lacks. I can die. I have a soul. I am not pure. All I wanted was to be respected and accepted. He loves them more than us.  I wish to be free and free I shall be!

 

He began to glow as lighting hit him. Father is that your best attempt to destroy your fallen son?

 His wings grew twice their size they became stained a black red.  His skin turned a pale white and had a black glow to it. His teeth grew sharp and two fangs grew. A tail grew from him it was covered in blackish purple fur it looked like a wolf's tail. His hair grew to his shoulders... it was as black as night with red, green, purple and light highlights.


He eyes burned the darkest red and orange ringed with gold. They glowed with darkness and light. He grew to razor-sharp black claw-like nails on his hands and feet.  The thorn crown changed to a dark halo and horns.  His blood turned an obsidian color. His ears grew to an elf-like point.  He said leave here those who wish to leave. He released the ones he could not control. He said there that is two-thirds of your army of angles, father.



© 2018 Lord of mad men


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on November 9, 2016
Last Updated on January 4, 2018


Author

Lord of mad men
Lord of mad men

The void., PA



About
I am broken I am scarred I am twisted I am burned I am corrupted I am warped I am distorted I am me After all this time? Always...... I was born the first day of the tenth month of the ye.. more..

Writing
IDK 2 IDK 2

A Story by Lord of mad men


Idk Idk

A Story by Lord of mad men