The battle rages on.

The battle rages on.

A Chapter by Lord of mad men

Michael knew he could never best Lucifer in a fight. Very few in heaven could hold there own against him while sparing. After all, he was meant to be perfect. So Michael called the other angles to help. Three angles came at Lucifer. The angle that fell with him tossed him his sword. The sword Lucifer was special like the other archangel's weapons. But this was the best. It was pure and strong. It was lighter than air. It was the sharpest blade ever. It had a cross guard that was a double set of feathered wings. The p Grip was made of a part of the three of life and knowledge. Wrapped in the fabric of god. The pommel was an orb of light. The sword had a ricasso. It had tassels that were like flowing hair. Lucifer griped that sword as if he had been reunited with an old friend. It cut through the air and cut through that first angle as if he was not there. Then Lucifer disarmed the others and cut there heads off. More angles ascended on him. He cut them down one after the other. Then he was fighting Michael one on one. Michael's sword shattered the other sword Lucifer had. So Lucifer griped his sword with both hands and began to swing. The force of each swing growing and pushing Michael to the ground.


© 2018 Lord of mad men


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on October 16, 2016
Last Updated on January 4, 2018


Author

Lord of mad men
Lord of mad men

The void., PA



About
I am broken I am scarred I am twisted I am burned I am corrupted I am warped I am distorted I am me After all this time? Always...... I was born the first day of the tenth month of the ye.. more..

Writing
IDK 2 IDK 2

A Story by Lord of mad men


Idk Idk

A Story by Lord of mad men





FREE author website
Authors are creating beautiful personal websites with Myauthor.space for FREE! Try us before you spend $1000s of dollars
Compartment 114
Compartment 114