The Loyal Son

The Loyal Son

A Chapter by Lord of mad men

Pinned on the ground by the beast. He was trapped. He tryed to get out but his wings where pinned under the beast's massive claws. Then there was a flash of light in the dark black and red skys. The light was blinding. He cover his eyes and saw one of his brothers before him. Then two others joined his side. It was Michael and two other angles. Brother I have came he to finish what father would not. Well you have? Yes. I have brother. Michael made a orb of light so bright it blinded the beast.
 It ran in pain away from the angles. Lucifer stood on to his feet. Brother we do not need to do this. If you join me. Will can rule together. I would never join you. I will be loyal to father till I die. Oh what a shame brother we could of built something grand. You will die here brother. Where you belong. Michael dived from the air at Lucifer.


© 2018 Lord of mad men


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

very good you have talent bro writing about angels is where the action is at

Posted 7 Years Ago


Lord of mad men

7 Years Ago

The fallen son is no angel he is something far great and far closer to human then one. But that is t.. read more
Nice piece. I have always been impressed any story dealing with Lucifer.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 13, 2016
Last Updated on January 4, 2018


Author

Lord of mad men
Lord of mad men

The void., PA



About
I am broken I am scarred I am twisted I am burned I am corrupted I am warped I am distorted I am me After all this time? Always...... I was born the first day of the tenth month of the ye.. more..

Writing
IDK 2 IDK 2

A Story by Lord of mad men


Idk Idk

A Story by Lord of mad men