Chapter 1 - Destiny

Chapter 1 - Destiny

A Chapter by The Fallen
"

Destiny

"

-Destiny-

 

I groaned. My father has been extra careful precautions to make sure my safety was secured. Ash sat on the floor of my room and fiddled with a pack of pencils. I fell back onto my bed and sighed. Staying in my room all the time wasn't going to be fun. Inferno stared down at me from the rail above my bed. His orange eyes glimmered.

 

 

"Hey there Inferno." I acknowledged him. He flew down and sat on my belly. I stroked his wings. Boredom still played around in my mind.

 

 

"Ash sitting here all day is bothering me." I stated. I could hear his chuckle. "What's so funny?" I asked.

 

 

"Nothing. Well actually it's the fact that you can stick up for other people but not yourself." Ash said with another chuckle. I moved Inferno to my lap and got up off my bed to look down at Ash, who looked like a kid sitting on the floor.

 

 

"Well my dad happens to scare me." I said. "When I try to stick up for myself that is." I sighed and placed my head in my hands. Inferno pecked at my fingers.

 

 

"If you don't like staying in here don't let him stop you." Ash said as he got up and threw the pencil box in the trash. I peeked at him through my fingers. He was right.

 

 

"When did you actually have the guts to say something to me that isn't about love and stuff it's actually pretty decent advice." I said. He shrugged lazily and whistled for Inferno to come over to him. Inferno obeyed and flew over to Ash and perched on his head, his talons digging into his hair.

 

 

"Ow!' Ash exclaimed. I tried to stifled my laughter. Ash's mouth twitched with pain. He was trying to stay strong for me, but this was the most entertaining thing I had seen all day. I could see Inferno dig his talons deeper, hitting his scalp. "Geez Inferno knock it off!" Ash yelled. I bursted out laughing as Ash ran around the room failing his arms around like a fool. Inferno stayed locked on his head, he didn't budge at all. "Destiny get your bird off me!!!!" Ash said as he came to a halt in front of me. I raised a brow.

 

 

"But this is the most exciting thing I've seen all day." I pouted.

 

 

"Now Destiny." He ordered. I sighed and patted my lap. Inferno flew down and snuggled into my stomach like a cat.

 

 

"Happy now?" I asked. He nodded. I took Inferno off my lap and set him on the bed. "Let's go talk to my father." I said and got up off the bed and marched out of the room. Ash followed like a little puppy. I walked down the stairs and flung myself around the railing, so I was now facing the hallway to my dad's study.

 

 

"Go on." Ash urged.

 

 

"Shush." I hissed. Ash backed off. I crept up the hall and stopped at the black door way. I could hear muffled voices in the room. "Someone's in there with him." I stated.

 

 

"Just knock." Ash said. I knocked once. The voices became quiet and someone said something. I had a feeling it was 'come in' but it was hard to tell through these doors. I opened the door slowly and peered in. Silas and my dad were standing beside each other. I looked at the two of them and sighed. What could they possible be talking about now. They both glanced at each other and then my dad cleared his throat.

 

 

 

"Destiny, honey we need to talk." He said as he motioned for Ash and Silas to leave the room. They both nodded and quickly scurried out of the room.

 

 

 

"Yeah we do! I need to talk to you about making me stay in my room! I'm not five dad." I snapped.

 

 

 

"You won't have to stay there any longer." He said softly. I could see tears form in his eyes.

 

 

 

"What do you mean?" I asked. What was going on?

 

 

 

"You know about the angel war." He said. I nodded. That was the reason I was in my room with Ash. I had to be with someone at all times."Well there's a war that has been brewing for quite some time now, and now it's starting." He said as he looked out into the dark abyss we call the Underworld. Who has my dad angered now! He can't handle two wars at once.

 

 

 

"Who are you going to war with!" I asked.

 

 

 

"Nothing you should be concerned about." He replied.

 

 

 

"Who are you fighting?" I pressed.

 

 

 

"Werewolves." He said and looked down at his desk. Werewolves? What did he do to anger them! This defiantly wasn't going to be good. We were all going to be destroyed.

 

"You can't stay here Destiny. Silas vowed to protect you and Ash will be there as well. Pack your thing and leave as soon as you can." He said as he got up from his chair. I looked up at him, stunned. He was sending me away...again.

 

 

 

"You can't keep sending me away in times of trouble!" I exclaimed.

 

 

 

"I can and I will. Go." He ordered. I stood still and looked at my father."GO!" He demanded. I shivered and ran out of the room. I dashed towards the stairs and ran to my room. I shut the door behind me and sighed. Not again. I can't leave him. I shook my head in dis-belief. I gathered my self together. If my dad wanted me gone I was glad to oblige. I grabbed a black and red bag from the closet and put two pairs of clothes in it. Then grabbed a hair brush and other necessities a girl must have. Inferno chirped.

 

 

"Sorry Inferno." I said softly. "You got to stay here. I will be back as soon as I can." I stroked his breast feathers and sighed.I zippered the bag shut and raced out of my room, shutting the door behind me. I was going to say goodbye to Nyx and Nox but if my dad was sending me away he may have sent them away as well. I walked passed their room and stood at the top of the stairs. Standing in the foyer were Ash and Silas, waiting for me.

 

 

 

"I see your ready." Silas said. I nodded.

 

 

"What did my dad even do to upset werewolves?" I asked, as I walked down the stairs.

 

 

 

"What your dad does best. By killing one." Silas replied with a simple shrug of the shoulders. I looked at him.

 

 

 

"Are you serious?' I asked. He nodded. What is up with my dad and killing supernatural's! He brought this war on himself. "Let's go." I said as I walked out of the gates. Then I stopped in my tracks. "Where are we going?" I asked.

 

 

 

"Wherever the wind leads us." Ash said with a smile.



© 2013 The Fallen


Author's Note

The Fallen
First chapter in Destiny's Point of view!
Next chapter will be In Sophies I believe!
Thoughts of the whole thing?

The Fallen and The Invisable Girl

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is fantastic! Very good storyline. One of the best things about the chapter is that I can start to imagine the picture in my head which is brilliant! Keep up the good work,I can't wait to read the next one.100/100

Dolphin

Posted 10 Years Ago


The Fallen

10 Years Ago

Thanks :3
Cool character build up! I like the storyline.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Haha... Fighting with Invisies werewolves huh? Very fun;). Looking forward to where this is going!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Haha yes!!! :D
Haha I love the Inferno attacking Ash and Destiny just laughs. "Destiny, get your bird off me!" I was cracking up! This is so great so far and I'm really curious to see your characters interact with The Invisable Girl's characters :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

xD I love Inferno, he is just a silent but amazing character to me. Thank you! and Geez when they me.. read more
Bella Luna

11 Years Ago

Yeah, but it will definitely be worth it! This is such an awesome thing that you guys are doing XD
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

xD Yeah I hope so! Were both super pshyched about it. Let's see how it goes when our characters coll.. read more
I love this. The details and flow of the words was very good. I can't wait for the next chapter!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

You're welcome.^^
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

The next chapter is The Invisable Girl's. You tell her you need more xD
Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

I did. XD
I liked Ash's last words of this chapter :)

This is so cool! I've always wanted to do a collaboration but I'd probably just mess the whole thing up. No. I KNOW that I'd mess the whole thing up! XD

Great chapter! I can hardly wait to see where this leads! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Oh. Well I think you could do it if you put your mind to it
Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

I suppose ^^
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

329 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 8, 2013
Last Updated on January 8, 2013
Tags: Underworld, Supernatural, Destiny, Silas, Ash, Werewolves, Demons


Author

The Fallen
The Fallen

Canada



About
Hey guys, Thank you for checking out my profile! A couple things you should know about me; I am extremely inactive as I have gotten into university and it is a lot of work. I also have a job so .. more..

Writing
Monotone Monotone

A Story by The Fallen


The Glass The Glass

A Poem by The Fallen



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Phillitup


Chapter 28 Chapter 28

A Chapter by The Fallen


Prolouge. Prolouge.

A Chapter by The Fallen


Epilouge. Epilouge.

A Chapter by The Fallen