Chapter 5- Destiny

Chapter 5- Destiny

A Chapter by The Fallen
"

>.< let us begin.

"

~Destiny~

 

I perched on a rock, wishing Moonstone had come with us. He seemed to get me better than anyone, he even knew me better then Silas and I never knew that it was possible. I stared at the blue sky, while Ash and Silas were busy making a  "camp". The thought of those two boys working together on a camp was nearly impossible.

 

"I say we keep walking and find a cabin or something." I said. The two boys looked up at me.

 

"No." They said in unison. I shook my head. They clearly weren't going to listen to a word I said. Since I'm a girl, I'm wrong. Though they should listen to what other people say, a women is always right. I giggled at the thought of both of them agreeing with me. It was a wish that would never come true.

 

"Watch were going to be stuck here without shelter or fire or food! You guys are such hard heads." I crossed my arms and shifted on the rock. They both ignored me and started to pile up sticks. "Silas the last time we went camping, you got caught on fire." I stated.

 

"I wish you didn't get your memory back sometimes." I heard him mutter.

 

"I heard that!" I growled. My stomach growled along with me, I was starving. The two boys didn't even notice me, so maybe I could sneak away. I smiled, and looked at them one last time before sneaking off into the depths of the forest. I grabbed a stick that laid on the ground, and a rock. I ran the rock along the stick to sharpen the end to make a spear. I was going fishing! I followed the sound of running water. It led me to a river and there were tons of fish. I smiled and dipped my feet in, the cool water tickled my feet and the fish swam away. This was going to be harder than I thought.I threw the spear in threw the spear in the water, with hope that I had caught something. I pulled it out and there was nothing at all. I sighed and looked at the other side of the river. A low growling noise came from the forest. I stepped out of the river and looked around.

 


"It isn't a wolf. And if it is why would they attack a person who looks human." I said to myself. A huge black bear came out from the shadows. My eyes widened. I don't need Ash or Silas to help me I can do this myself. I summoned wind and it surrounded me instantly.

 

"You want me? Come and get me?" I waved my spear in the air, taunting the big black bear. It got up on its hind legs and roared. I stepped back in shock. My hands lit up on fire as I stared at my opponent.

 

"Bring it tubby!'" I growled at the bear. I roared again and bounded towards me. I smirked and took a small step to the right, the bear ran right past me and hit the tree. I laughed, it turned around and growled. I pounced on the bears back and dug my nails into him,  The flames leaped off my hands and danced along his fur. Was I going to kill him or scare him? I pondered at the question as the flames started to diverge into a bigger flame and was headed for the bear's ears. I gently blew on the flames and immediately they extinguished leaving singed fur on his back. I flipped off him and growled. He looked down at me, intimidated.

 

"Get out of here." I warned. The bear snarled and pinned me to the ground, it's front legs pinning my arms. I groaned at the pain and struggled to get free.

 

"Destiny!" I heard a voice call.

 

"There she is!" Another voice said. Before I even knew what was happening the bear was thrown off me with such force it left scratch marks on my arms. I was pulled up by Silas, who took me into his arms.

 

"Never run off!" He muttered into my hair.

 

"I was hungry." I replied.

 

"And how did that work out for you?' He asked.

 

"I could have handled it." I said softly.

 

"Sure, your lucky we found you when we did." He said. I backed out of his arms, and looked at his blood splattered light blue tee.

 

"Sorry." I said sheepishly.

 

"No need to be sorry." He looked at my arms, and sighed. "Maybe your right, we do need to find a cabin and get you fixed up." Ash sauntered up to us with a smug look on his face. His once clean clothes were covered in blood. He wiped his hands on his pants.

 

"Did you kill it?" I asked.

 

"Yes." He replied. "It harmed you, therefore it deserved to die." He pulled his wings back into him.

 

"Let's just go find shelter." I muttered, and trudged off. I heard their foot steps close behind me.  I kept looking around for any signs of bears or wolves. Nothing..Yet. I winced as the pain of my scratches finally got to me. Silas use to tell me I would never find trouble, it loved to find me. But after years of saying it, he finally stopped.

 

"Are we even going to find a place in the woods?" Ash asked, throwing stones into the tree tops.

 

"Maybe, I hope so." I replied and rubbed my arm.

 

"Cold?" Silas asked.

 

"Yes." I nodded. The fact that we were demons, made being warm a challenge. It sucked, a lot. There wasn't much Silas or Ash could do to keep me warm, so being cold was my final option.

 

"Sorry to hear that." Silas replied. I shrugged and kept moving forward.I caught the scent of a fire burning. I smirked, and followed the wonderful scent. You could say I love fire, I love things burning, but most of all where there is a fire there is humans and where there are humans there is a shelter.



© 2013 The Fallen


Author's Note

The Fallen
it's tough cause I'm still in a writers block >.< Only with her though I got no clue why...
Sorry if it isnt to good.
thoughts?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love it. it's just amazing. Although, I wish you would tell me who she ends up with. >.< It's killing me to know. XD

Posted 11 Years Ago


Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

Fine, but I can't wait for long though.
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Ur gunna have to
Dark Rider

11 Years Ago

Not if you write the chapters fast enough. :)
I love getting to read about the boys again XD
Love this chapter! Destiny's gotta stop ditching those boys! They are too useful! That bear had no idea what he was getting into :) I love this collaboration and I can't wait to see what happens when all the characters meet!

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

xD I love the boys!! Atleast they still survive in this book :D
They are useful, but I love wa.. read more
Bella Luna

11 Years Ago

Haha Yeah I'm actually a big fan of the rescues too XD
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

seeeee
I love it! I liked the fight scene between her and the bear. I bet when they get to a shelter, they're gonna find something or something's gonna happen that relates to Sophie and Shane! :D

Great chapter!

Gonna go post this on Invisible's as well. ^^

Posted 11 Years Ago


The Fallen

11 Years Ago

Teehee :D Maybeeee!!!! and alrightyyyy
Felicity's Eve

11 Years Ago

:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

225 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 24, 2013
Last Updated on January 29, 2013


Author

The Fallen
The Fallen

Canada



About
Hey guys, Thank you for checking out my profile! A couple things you should know about me; I am extremely inactive as I have gotten into university and it is a lot of work. I also have a job so .. more..

Writing
Monotone Monotone

A Story by The Fallen


The Glass The Glass

A Poem by The Fallen



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 26 Chapter 26

A Chapter by The Fallen


When She's Home When She's Home

A Story by Anna


Chapter 29 Chapter 29

A Chapter by The Fallen