Mean Girl.

Mean Girl.

A Chapter by Prabha Salimath
"

Don't help, don't get hurt.

"
The friend now I'm gonna tell about looks very awkward and eccentric. I've learnt some useful things from her but hurted a lot from her. I met her in our high school grade. We are just friends she finds consolence in me for her some private problems. Now we are not together still we're good in phone I guess.

She is from townside, when she entered our school I feel disgusted about her. She has dwarf like height very small one but she is good in emotional discerning. It was that thing after school I dint take time to notice her vanity behind emotional dramas. At first she inject us with her sweet pacifying words while we're weird things but later shows her taunting nature that I hate most.

I met her again in 2011 then I find her friendless. It's okay I started to text and phone her. I know what it feels to be friendless. That is the thing I did wrong again. She keep on telling to take her english classes because she is weak in english. I have a bad habit of saying yes to all, helping anyone at my possible strength is my ethic. I did help her by giving her my books.

She failed in board exam so she was junior to me. It was my goodness that she wasn't in my college, otherwise I would be doomed. One day she phoned and asked a favour that she has exam in three days and need my help to pass it. I was scared how could it be possible. Is she wanting me in supplication of cheats? I asked her to clear her favour. I'll come your home tomorrow and explain you.

I was keep on thinking about it. Whole night I couldn't sleep. It was morning she came at 10 O' clock. I have exams in three days I need to complete all my assignments please help me in completing it. God I'm saved I said yes. It was a professional course so all records should be submitted proper with clean outdesign to co-ordination commitee.

She left only english assignment to complete, I finished it first and later bind all assignments properly and start design all the front pages. I have all the ideas because she joined my college only I did all my records and charts myself. She was my junior so I helped her in all possible way.

Till the completion of that a year's course she keep on calling me after that she stopped. I feel all the time I'm used by her like. I never feel bad because spreading the knowledge is not a bad thing. I gotta a book to read for a competative exam. I saw that book in her room when I visited her home once. So I asked to lend it for few days and it was not right at time no needed to her. She said it has no good information what are you looking for and I can't give any of my books to anyone. Heartbroken I left her home.

That day I feel so bad even after getting so many helps she never be thankful to me. When I asked her help she directly refused to do it that hurted me a lot. Even I did help her when she was studying in degree. She terrified from one english subject. Those days I had so many difficult subjects to study although I helped her.

I'll never forget her as well never forgive her. I can't forget her because she helped me when I'm weak. But all that she did to take help from me. I should learn play tricking like her. But I hate to do such things to anyone even to my enemy. In my eyes tricking someone for your use is a nasty thing.


© 2014 Prabha Salimath


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

203 Views
Added on September 5, 2014
Last Updated on September 5, 2014
Tags: betrayal.


Author

Prabha Salimath
Prabha Salimath

India



About
Everyone is unique piece of God, a very intelligent artist of this universe. I know it sounds crazy, what I have to do? I believe this. I do started to write since I'm 11yr old but scared to exhibit i.. more..

Writing