I Don't Love U Or Do I? ~1~

I Don't Love U Or Do I? ~1~

A Chapter by iiLov3Yuhhii
"

I entered my room through my window careful not to make any noise. When I turned around, I saw my mom, sister, and two other boys in the room.

"

SCARLETT'S POV:


I entered my room through my window careful not to make any noise. When I turned around, I saw my mom, sister, and two other boys in the room. The boys had black hair, dark brown eyes, and almost the same height.

"Hey, mom," I said casually. "I see you brought another proposal for me." I looked at the boys and said, "Hi, how ya doin'?"

There were two boys there, both looked alike, must've been brothers or somethin'. One was taller than the other.

"Hi." the shorter one said.



The other one just stood silently.


"Scarlett, I told you not to go to that disco." my mom said.



"I didn't go to the disco." I told her truthfully.

"Then where did you go dressed like that?" she asked.

I looked down at my clothes, I was wearing a red tank top with silver sparkles on it, a black mini skirt with black tights, and a pair of baby phat silver shiny heels.

"I just went to my friend's house for a party, that's all." I answered.

"If your father sees you like this, he'll explode."

"Fine, then I'll change. Well, I would if you would get out."

"Could you boys please wait downstairs with your mom and dad?" mom asked the two boys, who both nodded.



I noticed one of the boys staring at me, it was the older one, he must be the one I'm supposed to be getting married to.

After the boys left, mom pulled me over to the closet, and started looking for something for me to wear.

"Is there anything here that isn't revealing?" she commented.

My sister was just standing there, wonder what's up with her. I also noticed her staring at the younger boy.

Mom finally found a short sleeved pink shirt with some skulls on it, a hoddie with JUSTIN BIEBER written on it, and some black skinny jeans. I put them on and my sister, Annette, dragged me down stairs. Someone was anxious to get down there. When I got down there, I saw a lady and man, they must've been the boys' parents. I also noticed my Dad sitting on one of the couches. And the boys were on another couch.

I stood in front of them and smiled, every time I slouched Little Miss Goody Two Shoes, Annette, would pull me up, which really hurt because of her very sharp fingernails.

"Hi." I said politely.

"Hello dear." the lady said.

"Hello." the man said.

"This is our older daughter, Scarlett." mom said, gesturing to me.


"Oh, she's beautiful, isn't she honey?" the lady asked her husband.

"Yes, of course," he said. "Every since our son Caleb has seen you, he has fallen head over heels in love over you."

I looked over at the boys to find that the older boy was blushing and the younger one was smirking.


"So, um... exactly how does your son know me?" I asked.

"I think he saw your picture somewhere." the lady said.


"Uh huh, mom, dad, can I talk to you guys for a sec?"

"Sure dear."

We all walked to the kitchen, except my sister, she stayed. She was busy chatting with the boys.

As soon as I knew that the others couldn't hear us, I exploded, "Are you guys crazy? You're gettin' me married to some dude I don't know! Who knows who he is and what's he like?"


"Well, we said either you pick someone you like or we pick for you." my dad said.

"But, I'm too young!" I cried softly.

"We need you to act like a young lady not like a wild child," my dad says. "If you mess this perfect proposal up, no more guitar, no more music, no more rockstar life."

"Fine." I gave in.

We went back to the living room, where I found my sister sitting with the boys talking away.

"So, when should the engagement take place?" my dad asked.



"Next week or so." the lady said.

Next week! That's too soon. I was kinda hoping after like a month or two after I drive that dude away.

"Well, Caleb, what do you think of her?" the lady asked her son.


"I think she's really pretty." he said, while lookin' at the ground.



I rolled my eyes and I noticed his eyes shift towards mine, but I looked away.

"I think she looks hot!" the younger boy said.

"Shut up, Cameron!" Caleb said, slapping his brother.

"Well, I think we should let Scar and Caleb get to know each other." Annette suggested.

"Thanks a lot, Ann." I muttered under my breath.

"That's a great idea," Dad said. "We should let them talk in Scarlett's room."

"Great, let's go!" Annette pulled me over to my room, which was sort of a mess and over to my balcony. Caleb followed me. I heard Annette lock the door. I went over to it and knocked on the door.

"You don't have to lock the door, we're not playin' 20 Minutes In Heaven or anythin'!" I shouted.

"Too bad." she said.

I went back to the balcony and saw Caleb leaning against the railing, with his arms crossed, just staring at me. This was gonna be a long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SPARKLY TOP:


















SILVER SHOES:









© 2010 iiLov3Yuhhii


Author's Note

iiLov3Yuhhii
Sparkly top Link:
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01071/fashion-graphics-2_1071970a.jpg
Silver shoes Link:
http://z.about.com/d/shoes/1/0/N/k/baby_phat_New_Silver_Shoes_Ads.jpg




My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

really good i like it i also like that shirt


Posted 8 Years Ago


iiLov3Yuhhii

8 Years Ago

Ohmigod, I wrote this when I was like twelve. I mean, a lot of people liked it, but I'm looking at i.. read more
i want that shirt soooo much

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2077 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on May 18, 2010
Last Updated on May 18, 2010
Tags: Fiction, Sad, Humor, Arranged Marriage, Young Adult, Love, Life, Romance, I Don't Love U Or Do I?
Previous Versions


Author

iiLov3Yuhhii
iiLov3Yuhhii

Staten Island, NY



About
Maria. Female. Almost 16. August 29, 1997. Muslim. Bengali. New York. Writer. Day Dreamer. Best Friend. Music Lover. Blue, Black & Red. Short. Brown eyes. Light skin. Average weight. Glasses. Gum Chew.. more..

Writing
Our Song Our Song

A Chapter by iiLov3Yuhhii


Already Gone Already Gone

A Chapter by iiLov3Yuhhii