Let the trial begins!

Let the trial begins!

A Chapter by Adam Lebzo -RonninWarrior-

{Chapter 3}

Let the trial begins!

 

“I will fight for one last breath

I will fight until the end…

.

And I will find the enemy within

Because I can feel it crawl beneath my skin”

W

 

henever I resurrect this part of my journey, the one I'm about to share with you, I sink in a world of endless queries, where I find myself drowning among thousands and thousands of mazy roads and screaming voices, which drives me to the edge of madness, then I become forced to enroll myself inside a garment of darkness seeking peace and tranquility, waiting for this dreary incubus's end. However, don’t deem this a sort of weakness or affright, it’s a prophylactic act to sustain saneness and pull myself together for living my life taught me that foundering or collapsing are not permitted if you treasure your life

 

Voice II: ‘Look! My boy

Feast your eyes with this sweet scene.’

 

Voice I:Oh Dear lord!’

 

Maséro: ‘Is that…?

How did this happen to him?’

 

Voice II:Why do I sense compassion in your tone?

This is the same man who killed your beloved family, the same devil who butchered hundreds of innocent people, he doesn't deserve your pity; he only deserves what he'll get soon.’

 

Maséro:I can't believe it!

Is this that mighty hooligan who terrified us for more than ten years? Is that the same tyrant who spread fear and horror throughout the lands?

Glory to God! I barley recognized him.’

 

Voice I:This is what happens to those who travel through the road of subjugation and tyranny reckoning it’ll bring them power and respect. To those who let their ego drives them, till it finally leads them to this, to shame and hopelessness! How pitiful!!’

 

Voice II:Look at him my boy!

Now, none of those servants and mercenaries can rescue him. None of those experienced and adept doctors can extend his life a single breath.’

 

Maséro:This is the end of every arrogant despot!’

 

Voice II: (laughing out loud) ‘No, kid! This is only the beginning.’

 

Maséro:The Beginning?

What do you mean?’

 

Voice II:This is why we brought you here, kid! Now, in his current estate, he's between the two worlds, between the world where he was the lord, where he enslaved people; and the world where he'll be a slave forever!

And now boy, he can see you.’

 

Maséro:See me?!’

Voice I:Yes, my dear!

This is where we'll get our revenge, where justice will be achieved!’

 

Maséro:Revenge?!?

Who is that possible?!?

I'm dead! You know!?’

 

Voice II:And that's what he'll become, can't you see?’

 

Voice I:We brought you here my dear, because you've been granted the authority to judge him.’

 

Maséro:Granted the authority?

By whom?

Who granted me this “Authority"?’

 

Voice II:It doesn't matter now kid!

What matters is you'll get to do what should've been done a long time ago, a rebellion!

In which you'll snatch your rights back from him.

In which you'll avenge those who're killed with no guilt.

In which you'll get the chance to return everything to its right course, where demons suffer while angels get a chance to rest.

Now, let us go!’

 

I walked towards him hesitatingly while looking at the doctors who slowly closed their bags then looked at his family shaking their heads hopelessly.

Just then, I stopped!

 

Voice II:What happened kid? Why did you stop?’

 

Maséro: ‘I don't know! It wasn't me, they're my legs; they're refusing to go any further!’

 

Voice II: ‘Well, you better get them moving, kid; you're only a few steps away from your desires, in which you'll get your precious revenge.  Don’t stop now! Not when you have the chance to set things right’

 

I tried to move my legs, until they finally succumbed to my wishes, in that particular moment; I sensed that what just happened was some kind of a sign, a warning!

But back then, I choose to ignore it as I continued my way to the “Devil”

I stood next to him, gazed at him, replaying what happened in my life from the day I met him till this instant, all my life rolled in front of me as I looked at him.

 

Voice II: ‘Is this thing going to last for too long or you gonna do something?’

 

Maséro: ‘Where is the other one, the other voice, he hasn't spoken for a while?’.

 

Voice I: ‘I'm here my dear, yet there's nothing for me to say, I'm just hoping we're doing the right thing here’

 

Voice II: ‘Don't care about him boy, just concentrate on what matters now, revenge, justice and… Our beloved mother, have you forgotten her???’

 

Just when he finished that last word, a torrent of rage and horrid feelings flowed through my veins recharging every horrible emotion he caused, nurturing every cursed feeling I carried on him, every dreadful crime he committed, all of this float on my face as an enraged look and wrathful desires.

     That's when he laughed quietly and said ‘Yes kid, that's what he deserves, how about you let me take it from here, huh?’

 

Maséro: ‘No way! This is me revenge, my matter, it's…’

 

Voice II: ‘Hey! Hey! Slow down tiger! We're together, remember?  I'm you. Besides you'll be completely in control, what I want is for us to merge together, to become one as before’.

 

Maséro: ‘Won't that affect me in any way?’

 

Voice I: ‘Actually, it may…’

 

Voice II: ‘Not by a blame sight! Nothing will change kid, we're gonna return back where we belong, everything will be just fine, trust me; you'll feel even better, just let us go.’

 

In the end, I agreed for them to rejoin my soul hoping that this may give me some peace, concentration and most importantly; answers.

I approached him until I settled in front of his eyes, just then; he peered at me with tremendous terror, his entire face changed like if he saw a ghost, wait a second! He did see a ghost…!!

 

‘Go away; get this boy out of here! Move back! Leave me alone’ He exclaimed

 

‘I'm sorry! But I'm afraid there's nothing left to do, pray for him’ the doctors solaced  

 

Maséro: ‘Nobody can rescue you now! In a few moments you'll join me in a realm where you'll be judged for your sins, where you'll pay for your deeds with your own flesh and blood, where mercy doesn't attend upon the likes of you."

‘Wait, please! Listen to me! I had to…’

 

"TIME YOUR LUST

COMES TO AN END!"

 

‘"TIME TO GIVE UP

       TIME TO SEND

ON MY HANDS

YOU WILL DISAPPER!

 

LIVE AND SUFFER

DEATH IS NEAR

 

WELCOME HOME

WELCOME TO HELL!

 

OFF TO DEATH?

      OFF TO KILL?

YOU WON'T LIVE

        YET YOU WON'T DIE

HERE YOU'LL SETTLE

HERE YOU'LL CRY

 

WHERE NIGHT RULES

WHERE IS NO DAY

 

 

WHERE YOU BELONG

YOU WILL STAY

 

LET THE FIRE

BURN UP YOUR NERVES

 

THIS IS YOUR FATE

WHAT YOU DESERVE

THIS TIME YOU'LL BLEED

THIS TIME YOU'LL DRAIN

TASTE THE FEAR

TASTE THE PAIN

 

I'LL F'INALLY HAVE

MY SWEET REVENGE.’

 

 

AS YOU SUFFER

THEY ARE AVENGED

 

I don't know how all of those Frightful and fateful words flowed out of me, but it did. Something deep inside me threw it out like rolling fire balls of buried grudge, with each time I finished a word, the fear in his eyes clearly grew greater and greater.

 

‘No, wait! Listen to me! Don't go!’

 

Those were his last words, as he drew his last breath. In that particular moment, when he gave-up the ghost, I felt a queer and dark energy, a familiar weight on my chest, the same weight I used to feel whenever I entered his palace. However; this time it felt a trifle different, the entire room donned with darkness, at first I thought something is happening to my eyes, as I began to see foggily, but then I realized there is some paranormal presence in the room, something even with my current form as a soul, I couldn't see or fully understand.

I looked at his wife who broke into tears while holding her defunct husband and screaming in a heart melting scene, at first; I sympathized and felt sorry for her, which what any human in the right heart and mind should feel, but when the horrors her husband made us suffer replayed in front of my eyes; it killed every pity I felt for them as I thought for myself: ‘She was there as we suffered and endured her husband's lashing, but she did nothing, she just stood still watching while we lived under his tyranny, hence; she doesn't deserve my ruth.’

All the same, one thing she said, I just wish I understood it duly: ‘Not you, too! You don't deserve this! Haven't we suffered enough already?’

The moment I heard those words, I went ballistic!

 

"What? Don't deserve this?

This outrageous monster must be killed a thousand times more until all the seething souls he suppressed rest in peace.

And what do you know about suffering?

You were sitting in your grandiose mansion eating grapes and sleeping on fuzzy feathers, while we were plowing day and night and sleeping with the fear that we may not wake the following morning, how ridiculous?!? If you think that this little, absurd blows you had are suffering, you better think again. You know nothing about hardship’.

I cried with great anger, when suddenly; a mysterious object started to form above Mr. Pestar’s body, in fact; it was coming out of him, it kept leaking until it formed him again, and after reviewing that scene I think it was sucked out of him in some manner, it was his soul.

I was shocked; it sure was an unusual scene, not to mention; the pressing weight on my chest which kept growing heavier and heavier, even as a soul I felt it, I don't know how or why, but it kept pressing over me till it forced me to walk away.  Just when I turned my head and I saw him… A glorious, white Angel!

He shone in front of me in an entrancing sight, I couldn't stand his loftiness and greatness, and found myself on my knees and staring at him. He looked at me and said: ‘You've been granted the power to judge him, can you handle such a momentous task?’

 

I couldn't say a word at first, as my mind was way drowned in this sight's sea of greatness

 

"Y…Y…Yes, I'll try my best, I won't spare an effort in judging him; I'll do my utmost in order to deliver justice to those whom he oppressed".

 

‘Hum! Well then, but heed my words! You must search for the truth hidden deep down, and seek for the darkest secrets, you'll be granted all the power you'll need, so don't be a rash, and remember! Everything is never as it seems!’

 

He said as he vanished away, leaving behind a little green spark which kept getting closer and closer until it merged with me, honestly; I felt nothing, I looked at myself to see if anything changed, but it's still the old me, that when a voice called inside of me saying: ‘Aren't you forgetting something?’ And a familiar one it was! After it, I turned my head back to that monster while saying: "Let the trial begins”



© 2013 Adam Lebzo -RonninWarrior-


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

240 Views
Added on February 1, 2013
Last Updated on February 3, 2013
Tags: Truth, death, paranormal, thriller, pain, tyranny, lost, voices, slash


Author

Adam Lebzo -RonninWarrior-
Adam Lebzo -RonninWarrior-

Amman, Middle East, Jordan



About
"A poet from the dark realm, from the world of Gothic hymns" Please visit my website http://adamnlebzo.wix.com/ronnin-warrior Name: Adam lebzo Age: 21 Hobbies: 1 Ninjutsu, Kung fu shaolin, Ji.. more..

Writing