Blind sicko!

Blind sicko!

A Chapter by Adam Lebzo -RonninWarrior-

{Chapter 4}

Blind sicko

 

“Don't bury me

Faceless enemy”

T

 

o be aboveboard with you, this is the part of my journey that’s causing all of my nightmares and headaches, this part is the one I regret the most. I do, because I had all the power in the world to achieve righteousness, to scatter the dust off verity's face. Nevertheless, I ended up poking her poor eyes!

One of the most painful things in the dark process of recalling is when you head doltishly and awaken the fiendish Typhon of regret whom rages a burning firestorm that devour your wilt soul slowly and painfully, it hurts just like fire, but leaves deathless frost signs and marks. How queer!

 

The expressions on his face were indescribable, I guess they were the same expressions I had when I was in his feet, but back then; I was blinded…

I was gradually becoming what I despised the most. Rage and hatred covered my insight like a black mist. The only explanation �" In my opinion �" is that it wasn't me! When I did what I did back then, it didn't feel natural; something was controlling me for sure. Something I was too weak to hold back which took control of me once I gave up my morals, once I tossed my principals behind my back, and walked blindly, benighted, in the path of the devil.

 He stood right there, gazing at his body and crying wife, his mind hasn't realized the situation yet, I guess we all can’t, then; he turned his head looking around when he spotted me.

 

‘You again?! What do you want? What is this all about?’ he uttered

 

Maséro: ‘What do I want? Huh, I want your heart roasted on a spit. I want to give you a taste of you own venom, I want to give you want you deserve… Hell!’

 

‘No, wait! Listen to me!!’ he said

 

Maséro: ‘We listened to you long enough

It's our turn now, now; you'll listen to us’

 

‘You don't understand, please let me!’

 

Maséro: ‘Silence’ I shouted while pointing at him, in that instant; I felt a strange chill pervading my body, but when I looked at him, his mouth has been shut with skin, it shocked me in the beginning, but that was only the first coal in the stove of my vengeance, I moved my hand like if I'm grabbing and pulling him, and I was surprised that he was pulled towards me.

 

Maséro: ‘Now, you'll face the same agony you made us suffer!’

 

I closed my eyes, Imagined a place where the likes of this hooligan meets their deserved penalty, I imagined waves of undying grim flames rising to the sky burning those who lived their lives killing and terrorizing others, and gigantic dungeons in the cursed black depths of Scheol where autocrats are gathered and hot screaming melted metals are poured at their backs,  those who deserve to drink from their own goblet and taste what they forced the poor to handle.  I simply imagined hell, that place where the black side of justice takes place, and where mine shall too.

While closing my eyes, I felt the same feeling which hit me when I shouted at him, just then; I knew that something is happening, I could sense it in his tremble, I knew it from the scent of fear which spread out of him, in a weird manner, I knew that what I imagined is about to come true.

 

I started to feel the heat, so I opened my eyes, when I saw it…

Hell, with all the meaning this word could ever handle, it was way beyond imagination, as hard as I'll try to describe it, as hard as I may try to incarnate the image, I won't say enough, I don't think what I saw can be interned behind words…

Enormous, black waves of flame rose in an appalling sight burning those who lived their lives aggrieving the poor. Those who thought that they'll live forever and their reign shall never abate, the sound of their screams plucked out my heart, and of course his.  Though I knew I was safe somehow, yet what I saw can return men to their mother's wombs, and break the most Herculean men, and although this was very close to what I pictured, the doom and horror I beheld were way beyond ideation. Furthermore; the eerie and monstrous creatures which crawled around ripping and tearing them with the same coldness and heartless they treated others with, and that's one scene I won't ever fail to remember!

 

Taken by the atrocity of what I saw, I almost forgot about the man who's struggling between my hands trying to run, his act forced a laugh out of me.

 

Maséro: ‘Where do you think you're going?

Do you seriously believe you can run away from this? This is your punishment, what you deserve, and for sure; your new home… As it were!’

 

He was trying to say something, but what I've done to him earlier blocked the words out of him, and taken by fury and arrogance I just stood there watching him humming trying to speak, without even thinking of hearing what he had to say, I just failed to keep my word, I let my emotions get in the way of realizing justice, that what you get when emotions lead you, you miss up, and that's what causing my distress.

 

I looked at him one last look with the wickedest intention and the most unfriendly smile ever, he couldn't speak, but the fear and entreaty that screamed in his eyes said more than enough. 

Imagine with me, what your situation would be if you're hanging above hell with a blind sicko holding you, and obviously he's not intending to give you a hug and take you home?!?

Just then, I let go of him! I threw him down along with my promise and the justice I've swore to realize. Just if I'd listened to that little sign I had and searched for the true facts veiled with deep darkness, I just wish I fought back those black and marred emotions. Nonetheless, all of this wishing won't make anything right, it won't correct my mistakes.

After that, I just enjoyed watching him burn and scream in an indescribable, delicious and sweet manner, not to mention the brutal monsters which welcomed him warmly between their teeth and nippers, splitting his body between them, and the endless death valleys he immersed in, all of this tickled my inner demons, it created a wonderful feeling like an ecstasy which swam all over my body, with a brief relief, like I've done a great job, so I thought.

 

Voice II: ‘Now this is what I call justice, isn't it?’

 

Maséro: ‘Yes, I guess so."

Wait, what are you doing here?! How did you get out’

 

Voice II: In this world son, we're free to move, as your mind is not the only thing in control, also I want to tell you how proud I really am, you did what should've been done, I never had any  doubt in your guts, I knew you'll do it."

 

Voice I: ‘Huh, yes, sure…!’

 

Maséro: ‘Finally, justice is taking its natural course once again, rest in peace everyone, he's taking his fair punishment.’

 

Voice II: ‘Well, how do you feel? Relieved, huh? Isn't it great to do the right thing? To achieve what others thought it was unattainable?’

 

Maséro: ‘Of course!’

 

Voice I: ‘Well, this is all so gorgeous, but… now what?’

 

Voice II:What do you mean, Mr. Pessimistic?’

 

Voice I: ‘We achieved our “task”, don't you think something must happen now?’

 

Voice II: ‘Like what?’

 

Voice I: ‘I don't know! Something like…’

 

Maséro: ‘First, let us get out of here! I can't stand these scenes any more, the darkness, grief and the scent of death which are ruling this hell; they're all steeling me gradually, come on! Let's leave!!’

 

I closed my eyes, just like before. However, this time I thought of a nice place full of trees and splendid nature, a place similar to my dear village, but this time I felt like something snatched me swiftly in a queer way. I opened my eyes immediately to find myself in a place of endless whiteness, I looked all around, yet there was nothing but whiteness, it surrounded me from every side, it was kind of terrifying. Moreover; the dreary shadow of silence that reigned all over.

I started looking around searching for any sign of life, So to speak, but I found… Nothing! No one! Everything was enrobed with gloomy silence which planted terror gradually inside my heart.

 

Maséro: ‘Hey guys, where are you?

This ain't funny!’

 

‘Now; that wasn't what we agreed on!’



© 2013 Adam Lebzo -RonninWarrior-


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

246 Views
Added on February 1, 2013
Last Updated on February 3, 2013
Tags: Truth, death, paranormal, thriller, pain, tyranny, lost, voices, slash


Author

Adam Lebzo -RonninWarrior-
Adam Lebzo -RonninWarrior-

Amman, Middle East, Jordan



About
"A poet from the dark realm, from the world of Gothic hymns" Please visit my website http://adamnlebzo.wix.com/ronnin-warrior Name: Adam lebzo Age: 21 Hobbies: 1 Ninjutsu, Kung fu shaolin, Ji.. more..

Writing