Chapter 2 - Hot Blooded Iruha

Chapter 2 - Hot Blooded Iruha

A Chapter by Ahira Jen

“Are you insane or what Iruha?! You can’t just go saying ‘Oh okay, let’s go hunt down some phantom guy who abducted Haku.’” resented Shigeru, “On top of that, we have no clue how he managed to abduct Haku so easily.”


Asami bit her lip, “Shigeru’s right. Haku was the national champion of karate during his middle school days. I don’t think his skills deteriorated that badly.”


“Oh?” Iruha raised his eyebrow, “What makes you so sure?”


            “He saved me once when I was being pushed around by a few bullies…”


“And what does that prove? Any guy could just save a damsel in distress,” Iruha sighed, “Besides he does have a rather muscular body. Maybe the bullies got scared just from the sight of him and ran off to their mommies.”


“It’s not like that!” Asami yelled, “He taught those bullies a lesson. After that I fell for him…” she blushed and continued, “He’s so dreamy and charming, just like a prince from a fairy tale!”


“Ugh not again,” Iruha said with a gagging expression, “I think I’m going to suffocate from her lovey-dovey rays radiating from her body…!” Iruha held his throat with his hand while making suffocating noises and in the most sarcastic way he could possibly think of.


Shigeru punched Iruha in the head. “Hey that hurt!” Iruha grumbled while rubbing the spot where Shigeru landed a punch on. “Aw I’m so sorry Iruha-senpai. Do you want me to gently blow on it to cool it down?” taunted Shigeru.


“Why you little brat…” snarled Iruha, clearly pissed off beyond comprehend. Iruha got to his feet and jumped down from the desk he was sitting on. He clenched his fists and went straight in with all his might at Shigeru. Shigeru shrieked and held up her arms.


“Enough the both of you,” I caught Iruha’s fist in my hand, “Shigeru is always like that and you for one who knows this well. But raising a hand against a girl is unacceptable by all means.”


“But she was being a total b***h bro. Did your eyes drop out of your bloody sockets or were your ears chopped off?” Iruha hissed. “On the contrary if my ears were to be chopped off, I would still be able to hear because the pinna serves not much use in the hearing mechanism other than funnelling sound into our eardrum.” I stated.


“Whatever,” Iruha jerked his first back, “I’m leaving now. Bloody b***h ruined my mood today.” Iruha got his bag and headed to the door, “I’ll see you suckers tomorrow.” He slid the door open and slammed it shut on his way out.


“What a violent guy,” Asami sighed, “Not to mention far from being decent.”


“Um…” Shigeru quietly said, “I think I went too far.”


“It’s not your fault Shigeru. Iruha has always been the hot blooded type of guy. Indeed he is downright annoying and sarcastic most of the time but he is a good guy. Trust me.” I insisted.


“Okay…” Shigeru added, “And I’m sorry for just now.”


“No its okay, I only stepped in before things had gotten messy. Besides, I don’t think Iruha would seriously punch a girl. He just wanted to scare you,” I coughed, “Probably.”


Shigeru chuckled, “Thank you though.”


“Your welcomed,” I smiled. I looked at my watch, “Oh crap I need to go. I need to get back early.”


            “Another competition?” asked Asami.


“Something more important.” I said. I winked my left eye at Asami while I proceeded to grab my bag on my desk, “See you guys tomorrow!” 



© 2015 Ahira Jen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
Added on May 12, 2015
Last Updated on May 12, 2015