Chapter 5 - Dinner Conversations

Chapter 5 - Dinner Conversations

A Chapter by Ahira Jen

“Dinner will be cold soon,” Kurumi said, “Why don’t we continue this after dinner?”


I sighed and switched off my desktop, “Alright.”


We headed out of my room and went downstairs. When we entered the kitchen, the table was prepared with my sister’s cooking. “Looks delish,” I said as I headed to my seat.


“I prepared your favourites and mine as well,” Kurumi took her seat, “Of course it’s delish!” she giggled.


“Oh…okay. Thank you for the meal.” I said before chowing down, “Sis, you’re really the best cook ever!”


Kurumi smiled. We had a quiet dinner with a few small talks here and there, the atmosphere changed when Kurumi asked something I never wanted to hear, “Hey brother, you’ve heard about the infamous ‘Rakku Game’ haven’t you?”


I nearly chocked on a vegetable I was swallowing, “Sorry?” I coughed and cleared my throat.


“You heard me,” Kurumi said, “I don’t think I need to repeat myself.” She stared at me with those piercing blue eyes of hers.


“Sorry never heard of it,” I drank my miso soup, “Even if I had it wouldn’t peak my interest.” Kurumi raised her eyebrow, “Oh really?”


D****t, I hate that intuition of hers! “Really! Besides I wouldn’t want to get involved with anything right now. I’m already busy enough preparing for an upcoming league and an exam.” I sighed. To be honest, I can never insist that my words are real because my sister is a really persistent about digging it deep.


“Then explain to me why your browser history shows evidence you’ve been trying to find out more about ‘Rakku Game’?” Kurumi casually said while she was sipping her miso soup.


I nearly spat mine out though. “You looked at my browser history?!”


Kurumi sighed, “It’s not like you go to porn sites or anything.”


“Wait what?!” I shouted.


“It’s true. Big brother Kazu is a goody two-shoes and a complete gaming nerd. Surely some half naked women can’t possibly stir up his desire.” Kurumi chucked playfully.


“H-Hey!” clearly I could feel my cheeks are red. I sincerely say, never ever let your sister get the upper hand of you. It is truly embarrassing. “Fine, I give up. What do you want to know?” I sighed and slouched on my chair.


“I want to know more about ‘Rakku Game’ and what have you found out about it.”


I hesitated for a moment before replying, “Very well.”



© 2015 Ahira Jen


Author's Note

Ahira Jen
Sorry about the late update. This chapter is rather short because I didn't have any beaming ideas at the moment *sigh*
Anyway, please leave a review! Thank you <3

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

267 Views
Added on June 5, 2015
Last Updated on June 5, 2015