* SiX * Two as One

* SiX * Two as One

A Chapter by Allison
"

People can always think the same.

"
I stared at the smiling Kei and smiled myself, while Shylo grabbed Tai saying, "Don't keep that face too long or you'll look ugly!"
I observed the twin boys closely for once. Kei seemed relaxed as usual, while Koki seemed tensed up but looking down with a calm expression now. They had the same messy jet-black hair that was quite long but "poofy" as I would say. They had the same face that was handsome. Surprisingly, they even had the same body structure for not seeing each other for years. Slightly muscular but not too big. Koki wore a short sleeved shirt, while Kei had a muscle shirt on; and they both had baggy jeans. After my thoughts, I heard a long sigh come from Koki. "I guess I'm going to be your prisoner or something? How disappointing."
"Would it even be worth it?" Tai asked, with his hand at Shylo's forehead to keep her away.
"I don't think so," Koki stated, eying me.
I looked down at where his hands were bound by Kei and saw that he was grabbing Kei's hunting knife. "Kei!" I yelled, taking a quick step to him. Everything happened so fast I could not tell what was happening. I think Koki cut Kei's hand a bit to have him let go. But instead of Kei, Koki ended up getting behind me, binding my hands with one hand, and holding the knife to my throat with the other. "What?" was all I manged to say in my confusion.
"Would you believe me if I asked to join you guys?" he whispered in my ear, and I flinched at his breath.
"Why are you holding the knife to me though, if you want to join us?" I asked, looking at the rest of them staring in disbelief.
"Well, to show that I'm not planning to kill you, of course," he said with a goofy smile. "I want to join you guys and get rid of the Rulers. Father has treated me horribly and I'm sick of it! His orders are too gruesome. One thing's for sure, I'm not killing him myself."
After he finished, he dropped the knife down from my throat and threw it to Kei. Kei caught it and placed it in his sheath.
"Well, I guess it's logical," Shylo said with her hand to her chin.
"Logical?! Since when do you know logic!?" Tai shouted at Shylo.
Ignoring their argument, Koki stated, "Father has fled to some other Ruler. Now, may  I have my weapons, please?" He had his hand at me and curled his fingers in a "Gimme it" fashion. I handed him his Uzi, pulled the dagger from Tai, and gave him that, too.
"Well, now that we have a bigger party, defeating the Rulers shouldn't be too hard," Tai said, rubbing against Kei with a smirk. "Eh, Kei? Your thoughts could become Koki's you know. You are twins."
"What?" Kei asked in confusion, moving and making Tai fall over. "What thoughts? Like smart fighting strategies?"
Kei smirked at Tai, and Tai looked at him calmly then said, "Never mind, stupid!!"

We decided to go to the village Koki suggested and said it was High Light. We found some teenage guys staring at us with smirks. So Koki went up to them and asked, "Hey, kids, did you see a middle-aged man riding a motorcycle away from the village?"
"We're not kids, man. But yeah, we did. He seemed pretty hyped up, too," a tall one answered.
"Which way did you see him go?" Kei came in.
"That is information, and our information is priced," a long haired one said, looking at me and rubbing his fingers together, indicating cash.
"Oh, you guys are so smart," I butted in. "Here I'll give you something else." I walked over and put my hand to his cheek. "You have a nice face...you wouldn't mind if-" I cut off and quickly put him to the ground. "-I messed it up?" I finished with a smirk.
"Okay! Okay! He went to the direction of Wind," he said in a cowardly manner.
"Rin Wind?" I questioned.
"Yeah."
"Okay, thank you for answering kindly," I said and let him go.
He stood up and looked at his friends laughing at him. "Tch, well if you're planning to talk to him or capture him, here's something he dropped," he said, handing me a card.
"Oh, thanks!" I said with a smile and walked back to Tai and the rest.
"What is it? Another Ruler's name and address?" Tai asked, looking over my shoulder as I looked at it.
"I don't think it would be that easy," I said and observed that the card looked like a key-card.
"Maybe we could use it to get into the Ruler headquarters!" Shylo said with her usual enthusiasm.
"Maybe," Kei said thoughtfully.
I put it in one of my pockets and started for the path for Rin Wind.
"Hey-hey-hey! Sis, shouldn't we take a break for once?" Tai ran over, grabbing my shoulder.
I turned to face him, "Oh, yeah, maybe we should." I smiled sheepishly then said, "Let's go find a place to stay for a bit."

We walked through High Light and found a nice sized hotel. We paid for two rooms, where Tai, Kei, and Koki would share the one next to Shylo's and mine. We ate our supper then headed for our rooms. Shylo and I decided to just walk into the boys' room unexpectedly through the door that connects our rooms. We came in to find Tai and Kei wrestling, and Koki watching with a smile.
"Well, we're getting mighty along here are we?" I said, crossing my arms over my chest.
"Chyeah! We decided to wrestle to see who's more tough!" Tai said, during their pause to look at us. They went on with their fight, while the rest of us watched.
"So can you handle hanging with us, Koki?" I asked, while Kei got Tai in a headlock.
"Oh, yeah. I have talked to you long ago actually."
"You have?" I looked at him with shock.
"Yeah, my father told me to try to befriend you guys. So I went to your house, but you thought I was Kei. I didn't know what to do, so I just acted normal but responded to 'Kei.' I guess I'm so much like him you didn't suspect anything. So I guess you could say I'm already friends with you guys," he finished with a bright smile.
"Well...well...you mean...what moments were you?!" I asked, not thinking of anything else to say.
"Remember when 'Kei' saved you from falling off a cliff? Well, that was me."
I was baffled, my expression really showed it.
"You were so scared you would not let go of me afterwords," he said, chuckling.
I noticed the room went silent and looked over to see Kei, Tai, and Shylo looking at us with shock.
"What? Was that when I was being held captive?" Kei asked with obvious confusion.
"No, when we were younger. Truthfully, I took your place some days. They thought I was you every time I came. Luckily, you had something to do every time," Koki said, pointing to Kei.
"You took my place even then?"
"Yes, sorry."
"Guys, I'm tired! Can we go to bed?!" Shylo, who was lying on the ground, interrupted.
"Yeah, let's go, Shylo. You guys talk it out," I said and took Shylo to go sleep.

I lay staring at the ceiling and thinking through everything Koki said.
I remember very well how I asked him to go on an "adventure," and he took me to a cliff and said "Don't go too close to the ledge." I did not listen and decided to look over the the edge carefully, when he was talking to Tai. A huge wind suddenly blasted through me and pushed me. It scared me making me scream and reach for anything. I barely caught the ledge and held on tight. Soon enough who I thought was "Kei" grabbed my hand and pulled me up quickly. I think I "blacked out" in fear, meaning I was so scared I just held onto him. I only remember hearing Tai yell my name over and over, then I woke up in my bed like nothing happened.
After remembering all this, I lightly drifted off to sleep, but I had some strange bad dream. I was running from something, but I couldn't focus on what it was. I kept tossing and turning in my bed, and eventually I rolled over and banged my head on something. I was awake now, I quickly grabbed my head and whimpered an "Ow." I heard a guy's groan in front of me and my eyes bolted up. It was dark, but I could see someone lying in front of me rubbing his head, too.
"Sorry for interrupting your nightmare. I kept hearing you qrunting lightly," I could tell was either Kei or Koki's voice.
"Why are you in here? Which one are you?" I whispered, so I would not wake anyone.
"I'm Koki. And Tai pushed me off his bed in his sleep. Also, your shouting interrupted the hard floor to my back," he said, still rubbing his head.
"Pft! So you come and lie on my bed!? You creeper!" I said in a yelling whisper.
"Hey, you only take up a little space. You bundle up in a ball."
I looked at how much space he had, and thought That's true.
"I'll go back to the room, I just wanted to tell you something else," he said with a calm voice.
"Ok, what is it?"
"My father was the one who killed your parents."


© 2013 Allison


Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

ooo twists! xD Other than a few minor grammar things that do not matter....very very good!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

315 Views
1 Review
Added on February 11, 2011
Last Updated on October 11, 2013
Tags: tough chick, guns, action, swords, all against one, katanas


Author

Allison
Allison

PA



Writing
The Lost The Lost

A Poem by Allison