Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Whitney Shaw

The ship started moving, they dropped everything and ran back up the ship, and started fighting, the Indians started yelling and screaming from shore, the rest of the warriors on shore grabbed there canoes and went out to help there young warriors, some of the warriors started shooting there arrows, and throwing there tomahawks, some of the warriors on the ship got loose and jumped off the ship and swam towards the canoes to help, but the ship was moving to fast, and they had to stop chasing them. Grey Wolf and Black Bear were still fighting to get off the ship, but there were to many strong men and only two of them.
Finally two men grabbed Black Bear and pushed him to down to the ground and made him stay down. Grey Wolf was still fighting to get free, then Cortez quickly grabbed a gun with a knife on the end of it, and stabbed Grey Wolf in the leg, he went down. The crew quickly grabbed Grey Wolf and threw him down in the docks, also Black Bear. Black Bear helped his brother get up and sat him down against the wall of he ship, and wrapped his leg with a cloth that was already down there.
"They tricked you also," asked Kicking Bear?
"Yes, you also," asked Black Bear?
"Yes, they came to my village, the Mohawks and traded with us, then tricked me, my men escaped," said Kicking Bear.
"What do they want," asked Grey Wolf trying not to show any pain?
"I don't know," said Kicking Bear.
Then Carter came down with food and sat it down next to them and walked away. Then they felt the ship stopped, the door started to open. The crew went down and tied them up and brought them up on deck. They were in England, in an unfamiliar place, standing there was thousands of people and buildings, and these things they called horses.
Then a carriage pulled up, a man with white and gold clothing came out of the carriage. They brought a ladder down and he walked up the ladder and onto the ship. When he reached the top he saw the indigenous men, he circled around them, then he looked at Carter.
"There naked?" asked Sir Austin.
"Yes, sir, there Natives, they do not dress like we do sir," said Carter.
Sir Austin tried to touch the feather on Grey Wolfs head and Grey Wolf tried to bite his fingers, Cortez quickly kicked Grey Wolf in his leg and made him almost go down but he didn't.
"Bring them down and into my office," asked Sir Austin?
So Cortez walked all three of them to his office. When they arrived they threw them in a cell and closed the door.
"Fascinating, aren't they," asked Sir Austin.
"Yes they are sir, but they should be united, they are not animals sir," said Carter.
"Follow me," said Sir Austin.
"Look down there, that is an animal," Sir Austin pointing at a Grizzly Bear.
Sir Austin went down to the arena and said,
"People of England, I have a show for you, savages, in a new world of England, come bring them," demanded Sir Austin to Cortez.
So Cortez smiled, and brought all three of them out, Cortez untied them, and shoved them off the ledge and into the pit with the Grizzly Bear. When they landed into the arena, all the women gasped, they were frightened, and then silence.
"Here a new species, the Natives," said Sir Austin.
The Grizzly bear was chained up to a post, and stood up on his two legs. All three men looked at the Grizzly bear and back at each other.
Black Bear started singing, and it got real quiet. The Grizzly bear got back down on all fours, and laid down and was calm. Grey Wolf slowly went and pulled the post out as Black Bear was still singing. Then Black Bear stopped singing, and all three of them ran and jumped into the stands. The bear woke up and started running towards the stands, but could not get up there, he was not tall enough. Everybody was screaming, and running, and grabbing there children.
"Get them now!" shouted Sir Austin
All three of them were running on top of roof tops. Carter was running and jumped in a boat and waiting on them. All three of them saw boats and quickly ran and jumped off the roof tops and onto the ground, and ran towards the boats, they jumped in, and paddled away quickly from the city.
Grey Wolf was in pain, but was not showing it, from all that running and jumping, he was still bleeding from his leg.
"Here, brother, get into the water and put your hand on to the side of the boat," said Black Bear.
"Why," said Carter.
"Because the water has salt in it, its salt water," said Black Bear.
So Grey Wolf got out of the boat and into the salty water, he hung onto the boat as they paddled up stream and the salt water started to burn. 


© 2016 Whitney Shaw


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on December 1, 2016
Last Updated on December 1, 2016


Author

Whitney Shaw
Whitney Shaw

Midland, TX



About
I am Apache Native Indian, I am an Apostolic girl, I also have Cerebral Pasly it's a learning disability, has to do with motor skills in the brain. But I am blessed that I can walk, talk, read, but .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Whitney Shaw


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Whitney Shaw