Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by Whitney Shaw

Carter smiled and walked away; Grey Wolf turned and watched Carter leave, so Grey Wolf ran towards him to catch up with him.
"Is she still there?" asked Grey Wolf.
"Yes, they would love to see you again," said Carter.
So they walked through the forest and saw the cabin, Mary was sitting outside on the porch, looking towards the forests. Then she saw Carter and Grey Wolf, she got up and ran and jumped into Grey Wolf's arms, they hugged and he put her down.
"I thought you'd never come back," said Carrie.
"I told you I would come soon," smiled Grey Wolf.
Carries parents came out and smiled and invited him, he stayed and ate with them. When they were finished Carrie and Grey Wolf went outside.
"Come on, I want you to see my village up close," said Grey Wolf.
"Mom Grey Wolf is going to show me his village, may I go?" asked Carrie.
"Yes, but be careful," said Mother.
So Grey Wolf took Carrie to his home, when they arrived Black Bear greeted her with a smile.
“Welcome," greeted Black Bear.
"Thank you," said Carrie.
"So this is my home," said Grey Wolf.
"It's beautiful and so big," smiled Carrie looking around.
As Carrie was looking around, this one warrior was starring at Carrie full of hatred and anger.
“That man doesn't seem to like me being here," worried Carrie.
"Stay away from him, he doesn't care much for pale faces, don't worry, he won't come near you as long as I am standing here," said Grey Wolf starring at the warrior.
"Why?" asked Carrie.
"He knows what I can do; see that scare across his chest?"asked Grey Wolf.
"Yes," said Carrie.
"I did that with my knife, he would always want to fight me, so I made him where he wouldn't do it again," said Grey Wolf watching him walk away.
 “Oh," said Carrie.
"Come on, I'll take you home," said Grey Wolf.
So he took her home, he walked her up to the porch and they both smiled at each other. Grey Wolf reached over and stroked her hair, putting a piece behind her ear, and then he kissed her.
"Goodbye," smiled Grey Wolf.
"Goodbye," Carrie had big smile on her face.
Grey Wolf walked back to his village.
"So?"asked Black Bear.
"Nothing," smiled Grey Wolf.
It started getting late, so everybody went to bed. It started raining, a bad storm swept through the village and on the sea. Cortez and his crew were on the sea during that storm. It was rocking the ship and water was splashing on deck, men on deck were shouting and running, pulling on ropes and tying things down.
Then the sail ripped, everybody quickly ran towards the sail and started pulling on ropes, then the ship swiped the edge of a boulder and blew a hole under deck, there was water gushing into the bottom and it started sinking. All the men jumped out some jumped to close as it was sinking and couldn't swim fast enough to get away from underneath it, they drowned. Some stayed on the ship as it was going down. Cortez quickly swam towards a board that was floating and got on top of it. He looked around and had no clue where he was he couldn't see it was so dark.


© 2016 Whitney Shaw


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on December 1, 2016
Last Updated on December 1, 2016


Author

Whitney Shaw
Whitney Shaw

Midland, TX



About
I am Apache Native Indian, I am an Apostolic girl, I also have Cerebral Pasly it's a learning disability, has to do with motor skills in the brain. But I am blessed that I can walk, talk, read, but .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Whitney Shaw


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Whitney Shaw