Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Whitney Shaw

They were still traveling on the sea, Black Bear helped Grey Wolf back in. His leg was kind of numb from the salt, it stoppled bleeding. Kicking Bear spotted a familiar place on the shore.
"This is my village," said Kicking Bird
"Farewell, good journey," said Black Bear.
"You also my friend," said Kicking Bird.
"I'll leave this boat with you, and I'll ride with them," said Black Bear.
So they left and went on their way, they finally saw land and more forests, so they paddled up stream and went to shore. They got out and started walking, then they came to an opened field in the middle of the forest and saw a cabin house.
"Carter, what if they shoot at us," asked Black Bear.
"Stand behind me," said Carter slowly walking towards the cabin.
Then a girl came out and looked up.
"Pa, Ma, someone's coming," said Carrie.
So Carries parents came out.
"Hello ma'am, we were wandering if you have a spare bed room we could stay in, and this boy needs medical attention," said Carter.
"Yes, hurry come inside," said the woman in a kind gentle voice.
They brought Grey Wolf into the bed room, and she doctored Grey Wolf's leg and handed him a plate of food, and they all went into the kitchen and they ate also.
"Mother may I go eat with the Native boy, he is probably lonely?" asked Carrie.
"Alright, but when you both are finished, take his plate and let him rest," said the woman.
"Yes ma'am," said Carrie.
"Thank you ma'am for your hospitality," said Carter.
"Your welcome," said the woman.
"So how old are you? What's your name," asked Carrie.
"I don't know how old I am, my name is Grey Wolf."
"My name is Carrie, I'm seventeen years of age," said Carrie.
"Honey, take his plate, he needs to rest," said Carrie's mother.
"Alright mother," said Carrie grabbing his plate and taking it to the kitchen and she washed the dishes. Black Bear and Carter were very tired, so they walked into Grey Wolf’s room and went to bed.


© 2016 Whitney Shaw


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
Added on December 1, 2016
Last Updated on December 1, 2016


Author

Whitney Shaw
Whitney Shaw

Midland, TX



About
I am Apache Native Indian, I am an Apostolic girl, I also have Cerebral Pasly it's a learning disability, has to do with motor skills in the brain. But I am blessed that I can walk, talk, read, but .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Whitney Shaw


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Whitney Shaw





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114