Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by Whitney Shaw

Next morning everybody woke up and ate breakfast. Grey Wolf woke up and got out of bed and walked to the kitchen.
"Brother you should still be in bed," said Black Bear.
"Its okay, it doesn't hurt," said Grey Wolf.
"That's good, join us please," said the man.
So Grey Wolf sat down and started eating. When they were finished the woman took the plates and washed them.
"Mother can I show Grey Wolf around the farm?" asked Carrie.
"Yes, but don't walk to much, his leg still needs time to heal proper," said the woman.
"Yes mother," said Carrie.
So they went outside and Carrie started to show Grey Wolf around her farm. Then when they went around to the front they saw men on horses.
"Who is that?" asked Carrie.
"A bad man," Grey Wolf quickly grabbed Carrie by the arm and they went through the back door.
"Brother," said Grey Wolf.
"I know, I see them," said Black Bear.
Carter stepped out.
"What are you doing?" asked Carter.
"You know," said Cortez.
"Please leave my land sir?" asked the man.
"Not until I get my Natives," said Cortez in anger.
"Please, I have a daughter and wife, do not harm them in front of us," said the man.
"Alright, you herd the man Cortez," said Carter.
"I will be back, lets go," Cortez going back to his ship.
"They are leaving," said Carter.
"Good," said the woman.
"We must be going now, we don't want any harm to come to you and your family," said Black Bear.
"Oh, please stay, its no trouble," said the woman.
"No, we must be going, we are very close to our home, come look," Black Bear taking them down in the forest, then they came across a hill and climbed up and looked over.
"See that is my village, my home," said Black Bear.
"Mother I didn't realize how close we really were," said Carrie in amazement.
"Me either," said the man.
"We must go," said Black Bear walking down towards the village.
"I guess we won't be seeing each other anymore?" asked Carrie.
"We will," Grey Wolf kissed Carrie on the head and walked towards his home.
Carter stayed with them. As they came down the hill into more forests, they walked through the forest and reached there village. Everybody saw them and greeted them with smiles and relief. They sat down and told everybody about there journey and what they have seen, it was late and everyone went to bed.


© 2016 Whitney Shaw


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on December 1, 2016
Last Updated on December 1, 2016


Author

Whitney Shaw
Whitney Shaw

Midland, TX



About
I am Apache Native Indian, I am an Apostolic girl, I also have Cerebral Pasly it's a learning disability, has to do with motor skills in the brain. But I am blessed that I can walk, talk, read, but .. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Whitney Shaw


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Whitney Shaw