Sins of Lust Filled Love Pt 3

Sins of Lust Filled Love Pt 3

A Chapter by Tsukin Archangel
"

Flashback of Ciaran's and Sheps first kiss

"

-Betrothed-

Sins of Lust Filled Love

Part 3


The first time they kissed, Shep was scared beyond all reason. He didn't understand what was happening, how these feelings had culminated into something so intimate. He was scared as he watched the raven haired boy slowly lean in, in, in, slowly, so slowly, giving Shep a chance to pull away.

But he didn't.

He didn't know why, he didn't know how, but he wanted this, he wanted to feel the Prince of Geata Ifreann.'s lips on his, that prince's warmth; he wanted to taste him. He wanted him so bad it was scary. It scared him that his feelings for the brown eyed youth were so strong, powerful enough to override his reason. Shep was betrothed, he was straight, he didn't like men, he didn't do this type of thing. His mind supplied the reasons to stop but he ignored them, he didn't want to be reasonable right now, he wanted to follow his heart, he wanted to feel. And right now his heart was telling him to kiss Ciaran. To kiss this boy until he was dizzy.

So he did.

It started tentative at first, a chaste meeting of unsure virgin lips, a light peck testing the waters, testing the other's reaction. It was an immature kiss, the two boy's eye's squeezed shut, lips puckered in the most ridiculous fashion, they looked puerile and innocent, like the school boys they were.

They broke apart after a moment, eyes locked on each other, a look of surprise plastered on both of their faces, like they couldn't believe what they'd just done. Well in Shep's case that was true, he honestly couldn't believe what he'd done. He looked away and brought a finger to his lips, the feeling hot on his mind like a brand, his face turning a deep red.

Ciaran rubbed the back of his head and looked away. "Crap, Shep-, I- I- I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been so bold-"

Shep cut him off, pushing himself back against the raven haired boy, his lips connecting with a bruising force, one that initiated an immediate response from the  prince. Ciaran pushed back, running his hands through Shep's short hair, tugging at the tuffs, hanging on with an almost painfully tight hold. He heard Shep moan deep in his throat and felt the sea prince's tongue brushing against his lips. He wanted in.

Ciaran straddled the taller boy's hips and opened his mouth, bringing his own inexperienced tongue into the fray, the feeling of the two members meeting sending a strange tingling through his body, the spark that started the fire of need in his belly.

The two broke for air, only drawing far enough apart to stare into each others eyes, their lips still mere centimeters from each other. Shep brushed a few strands of hair gently out of Ciaran's face, his touch like a downy feather on the First Prince's hot cheeks, his eyes holding so much warmth, looping it behind his ear, so timid, so caring, Ciaran had never felt like this before. Never felt what it was like to be loved by another you wanted to love. To feel such a strong sweeping emotion, one that was mirrored in the sea green eyes in front of him, one that was as scared as his own but just as determined and just as willing. He'd never felt a thing like that, a gaze like that, one that stripped him raw, saw all that was wrong with him yet still liked him anyway.

Never.

And it was beautiful.

Shep trailed his hand down the side of Ciaran's face, cupping the smaller boy's cheek in his tanned hand, staring at him intently with that intense stare of his. Ciaran shivered and leaned into the touch, lacing his own fingers with Shep's hold, hypnotized by his gaze, unable to turn away, not wanting to turn away. He wanted this moment to last forever.

"You can not fathom how long I'd waited for this moment," Ciaran whispered. "I always imagined you saying no though."

Shep smirked. "I still haven't said yes, I just let you kiss me."

"And you I."

"Touche."

They fell silent after that, foreheads touching, the moment strangely intimate and fiery though they did nothing to further excite themselves. They were just drunk on the euphoria of what they had just accomplished together in their lives, the silent admission of their mutual feelings.

"I'm assuming that this is a yes then?" It was a question, not a statement, and Ciaran held onto Shep tighter, his pale cheeks tinging a deeper red, breaking eye contact.

Shep looked at the Prince of Geata Ifreann. in awe, he'd never seen him act this way, usually he was so sure, so confident in what he did, it fueled some base need to protect the boy in his arms, a need he didn't really understand. It was in this moment he remembered just how small the raven haired youth was, that he was near a head taller than him, it was easy to forget, Ciaran just exuded such a large, demanding presence. "Yes to what?" Shep asked.

"To...," He gestured between the two of them. "Us."

Shep bit his lip, "to us". That was the big question. Could there even be an "us" to them? When he was meant to marry Diana in a few short years? He felt Ciaran tense in his lap, and looked up to see the strong princes eyes glistening slightly behind a shroud of black hair.

That made up his mind, the decision was simple when he saw just how vulnerable Ciaran was, how much he'd opened up to him in this moment, and he realized he didn't want this feeling to go away, he wanted Ciaran, the full an unabridged, the true Ciaran, he really did, more than anything he'd ever wanted in his life, he was willing to deal with whatever consequences might come with that.

"Hey," Shep whispered, lifting Ciaran's face to look at him. "Yes." He nodded for added affect.

Ciaran looked at him for an instant, his eyes uncomprehending and confused, then realization dawned on his face, a relieved smile etching itself across his lips.

"Yes." Ciaran agreed and he leaned in for another kiss.

Shep's body responded instantly, and soon they kissing even more passionately than before. It was fiery and desperate and only further solidified his resolve. He would find a way to be with Ciaran, he would find a way to break off the engagement with Diana, somehow he would. He could. He must.

Because this love was worth it.

-Betrothed-



© 2014 Tsukin Archangel


Author's Note

Tsukin Archangel
pt 3 omg nuuu this chap is like 13k words ppl >D:

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

244 Views
Added on January 10, 2014
Last Updated on January 10, 2014


Author

Tsukin Archangel
Tsukin Archangel

Palmdale, CA



About
Hmm let's see~ I'm 20 (wow I've had this account for a long time) I'm a poet I'm a story writer A singer An amateur Voice actor An anime enthusiast An avid gamer 100% Unadulterrated Me! I wri.. more..

Writing