Sins of Lust Filled Love pt 12

Sins of Lust Filled Love pt 12

A Chapter by Tsukin Archangel
"

Meet Hektor and Lyra, prince and princess of Olympus. Olympus is under attack.

"

-Betrothed-

Sins of Lust Filled Love

Part 12

 

Hektor sat on the window sill looking out and sighed. Nothing ever happened here in Olympus, why couldn't they get some action like Geata Ifreann.? He'd heard about what had befallen Verlorene and for a second he had hoped that he'd finally get to see battle and stop with these useless lessons, but of course that was too much to ask for. His father hadn't even considered the option of sending aid to their neighboring kingdom.

No instead he had ordered even more defenses around the city and countryside, they wouldn't be caught unawares this time, his father was indeed becoming paranoid in his older age, though maybe it was warranted considering that now two of the three major kingdoms had fallen to this mysterious Dark King.

"Bored?"

Hektor turned, and made a face at his sister, Lyra. "Of course, you know I have no tolerance for reading."

"Of course, the male chauvinist returns, leave the strategy to the girl hmm?"Lyra put a hand on her hip.

Hektor smirked and pushed his blonde hair out of his face. "You know me too well sister, I'd much rather be out fighting then stuck in a tactical room."

"Strategy has its merit," Lyra countered.

"So does a fist." Hektor laughed. "Faster too."

Lyra rolled her eyes. "You're such a man, I worry for our kingdom when you're king."

"Sister you wound me, I'd make a great king."

"Yes, sure, right until war happens and you order everyone to just run and kill."

"That would be an effective plan."

"No that's an effective death tra- What's that?" Lyra's eyes widened and she pointed behind him.

Hektor turned and furrowed his brow. "What's what?"

"There. On the Horizon."

Hektor squinted. "I don't...-" His eyes widened. "Fire." He whispered. "It's fire!"

"And soldiers," Lyra mumbled, "Look."

Hektor looked, his sister was right, he saw the line of black coming forward. "We're under attack." Hektor couldn't believe it. "We're under attack!"

He turned and ran towards the door, grabbing his spear from its resting place by the door.

It was time to fight.

-Betrothed-

Sins of Lust Filled Love

-END-

 

 



© 2014 Tsukin Archangel


Author's Note

Tsukin Archangel
GOD DAMMIT!!! PT 12 THE ARC IS DONE!! NOW GET READY FOR THE TRUE CHAPTER 3 SINS OF FORBIDDEN LOVE ARC!!! prob has about the same amount of parts as this one -.-

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow that was truly amazing! You sure did have me on the edge of my seat! I hope part three will be out real soon LOL--can't wait to find out what happens to the characters in the story...This is really getting exciting! Kudos to you for writing such an amazing epic!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Tsukin Archangel

10 Years Ago

Thank you! And I'll try to get it up ASAP. It should be pretty soon considering the fact I needa edi.. read more
crystalandra

10 Years Ago

That's okay, the longer the better ;)
Tsukin Archangel

10 Years Ago

lol glad you think so :3

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

280 Views
1 Review
Added on January 10, 2014
Last Updated on January 10, 2014


Author

Tsukin Archangel
Tsukin Archangel

Palmdale, CA



About
Hmm let's see~ I'm 20 (wow I've had this account for a long time) I'm a poet I'm a story writer A singer An amateur Voice actor An anime enthusiast An avid gamer 100% Unadulterrated Me! I wri.. more..

Writing