Sins of Lust filled Love Pt 7

Sins of Lust filled Love Pt 7

A Chapter by Tsukin Archangel
"

Flashback: Ciaran and Kyna discuss Shep with a surprise

"

-Betrothed-

Sins of Lust Filled Love

Part 7

Ciaran thumbed the ring Shep gave him absentmindedly between his fingers, it had become a bit of an awkward habit in the past few weeks that he'd been away from Shep, one that his parents had noticed but never gotten around to asking about, which was all fine in Ciaran's book, he didn't really want to talk to them about it. Not yet at least. It's not that he feared rejection or shame in telling them, it was just a conversation he didn't want to have. All his life he'd been expected to get married someday, continue the Biard family legacy through his offspring.

Well that was starting look less and less likely now.

Sighing he leaned back in the slightly smaller throne besides his father's, legs spread in a very undignified manner, bored. Out. Of. His. Mind. His free hand propped his head up, cupping his cheek in his delicate fingers, his raven curls moving to cover the right side of his face; his mouth pursed in a slightly impatient and irritated line.

What he would give for some entertainment in this blasted castle! He had never known a boredom like the one he was experiencing now! Had Shep really made his life that much more interesting that in just these few short weeks without him left him feeling like he'd just endured a life time of torture?

Ciaran tossed the ring in the air and caught it, slamming his hand down on the other armrest and drumming his fingers against it, filling the empty hall with the sound of flesh on metal leaning ever farther into his seat. He closed his eyes and slipped the ring on his thumb, the only finger it would fit comfortably on, Shep's hands were so much bigger than his own.

"Father would have your head if he saw you like that little brother." A teasing voice came from above him.

Ciaran smirked lightly before replying. "Let him then Kyna, at least then there'd be some excitement in this damnable castle."

"Oh, feeling antsy are we?" Kyna stepped from behind the throne and smacked her lightly brother on the head. "Language Ciaran," she sing songed.

Ciaran yelped and opened his eyes glaring at his older sister. "Trust me Ki, I've done much worse than spew a few curses in my time gone."

Kyna smirked, mirroring the dark mischief that could be seen in his own. "Would it have anything to do with whoever gave you that ring you've been fiddling with for the past month," Kyna laughed at her brothers shocked expression. "Yes we've all noticed, everyone, I might add, even the laundry maids. And don't even try to say you haven't been doing it constantly, because you have."

"I have not." Ciaran said incredulously while twisting the ring around his finger.

Kyna raised an eyebrow. "Really Ciaran? Really? You're doing it now."

Ciaran opened and closed his mouth, stopping his twirling, before settling on his trademarked glare.

Kyna plopped down on her father's throne before brushing back her long black hair from her face. "So, tell me, who is she?"

Ciaran scoffed and just smirked at her. "Like I'd tell you."

"Fine, who is he?"

Ciaran sputtered face heating up.

"Oh? So it is a boy, can't say I'm surprised, always saw that one coming, I take it you haven't told mom and dad yet?"

"What makes you think it's a boy huh?" Ciaran stuttered, crossing his arms, trying to retain whatever dignity he still had.

Kyna smiled. "Well you reacted dummy." She said flicking Ciaran's head affectionately "Oh and you blushed like a virgin on her wedding night. You're really easy to read little brother, so who is it?"

Ciaran sighed and looked away before muttering. "Shep." He squeezed the ring tightly in his hand, his face turning even more red.

Kyna tapped her chin in wonder. "Shep hmmm?... Sounds hot. I approve. You got a potrait?"

Ciaran nodded. "Shep had our friend Will paint us on our six month anniversary. It's in my room, in my desk."

Kyna's eyes widened. "Six months? And I'm just now hearing about this?"

"Six and a half to be exact," Ciaran mumbled.

"You're a horrible brother! How couldn't you have told me before now?!" Kyna feigned hurt.

"Because Mom and Dad read the letters too and I really don't want to explain anything to them yet."

"I see."

The two sat in silence for a while, neither sure of what to say, the hall falling back into silence.

"Well can I see the portrait?"

Ciaran nodded. "Later."

"Okay," The princess got up and stretched her arms. "Well come on I'm sure dinner is ready by now."

Ciaran rolled his eyes. "Oh joy." He said sarcastically.

"Now, now Ciaran no need to be so excited, it's only food." She said imitating her brothers sarcasm.

Ciaran made a face but got off the throne and began walking down the steps towards the ground. "Well come on then." He mimicked.

Kyna shook her head and began to walk down, but that was when they heard it. The first crash. The two young royals froze. It was suddenly too quiet.

That's when they heard the first screams.

-Betrothed-


© 2014 Tsukin Archangel


Author's Note

Tsukin Archangel
pt 7 ENJOY!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

277 Views
Added on January 10, 2014
Last Updated on January 10, 2014


Author

Tsukin Archangel
Tsukin Archangel

Palmdale, CA



About
Hmm let's see~ I'm 20 (wow I've had this account for a long time) I'm a poet I'm a story writer A singer An amateur Voice actor An anime enthusiast An avid gamer 100% Unadulterrated Me! I wri.. more..

Writing