Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Sins of Youthful Love pt 3

Sins of Youthful Love pt 3

A Chapter by Tsukin Archangel

Betrothed-

The Sins of Youthful Love

Part 3

 

            Dios watched as his youngest brother tried to gain the attention of the servant boy that crossed through the dinning hall. It was exceedingly obvious that the boy was being ignored and if the sea prince's crestfallen expression was anything to go by there was definitely something else underlying his attempts. Dios raised his watered down wine to his lips. Oh this would be fun to watch, he thought with a wicked smile. His little brother was finally in love? With someone who he wasn’t betrothed to and a boy at that? He could tease him about this for ages.

            Dios glanced around him with a wary expression. No one else seemed to be aware of Shep’s affection for the servant boy and the more he dwelled on it, the more he realized the longevity of the romance at hand. There had been so many obvious signs and Dios could not fathom how he had missed them. His sudden wardrobe change into accessories like scarves, despite that Shep had never worn them, even during the coldest winters. His sudden desire to spar with his brothers, something the sea prince would normally avoid at all costs. The tokens he'd seen laying around his room, pins and jewels, that he hadn't noticed before. It was a perfectly logical conclusion to assume that his brother was seeing someone.

            Dios' brow furrowed in deep thought. The only oddity was the nature of these jewels, which appeared quite lavish and expensive. He couldn’t understand how a mere servant boy could afford to distribute such trinkets. 

            Dios watched as his brother excused himself from the table. No one said anything. No one even acknowledged he was leaving. He sighed, watching his brother leave to follow the servant. It’s really rather boring in here, Dios watched fingering his lower lip with idle curiosity. He figured the romance between his brother and the servant boy was more interesting than any speech he would hear at the table. After a moment he got up to follow.

 

-Betrothed-



© 2014 Tsukin Archangel


Author's Note

Tsukin Archangel
pt 3 in the first arc

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

247 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 10, 2014
Last Updated on January 10, 2014


Author

Tsukin Archangel
Tsukin Archangel

Palmdale, CA



About
Hmm let's see~ I'm 20 (wow I've had this account for a long time) I'm a poet I'm a story writer A singer An amateur Voice actor An anime enthusiast An avid gamer 100% Unadulterrated Me! I wri.. more..

Writing