Sins of Lust Filled Love PT 5

Sins of Lust Filled Love PT 5

A Chapter by Tsukin Archangel
"

Ciaran discovers Shep isn't who he says he is

"

-Betrothed-

Sins of Lust Filled Love

Part 5

It was the last day of school for the year, and the two boys sat together, hand in hand under the Golden tree. It was their favorite spot in the school, their go to place after classes to meet up and make out. Hardly anyone else came up here so often times they had it to themselves, their own little paradise to be alone and away from the watchful eyes of others.

Their relationship wasn't much of a secret anymore, well it was kind of impossible for it to be to begin with, considering Ciaran's status as a prince in the school. Everything he did was breaking news, and what was better than his love life. A love life that didn't involve some princess like everyone expected, but some small low class architect boy; the student body clung to it like rabid animals.

Ciaran sighed and looked at the boy next to him. Shep had his eyes closed, face set in a look of contented peace. Ciaran marveled at just how perfect he was, how the light seemed to make his lover almost glow, how the wind ruffled his hair just the right way and carried the slight oceany scent that clung to him into Ciaran's nose. He was perfect, but by no means did that make him flawless, rather his flaws just made him all the more attractive, human, lovable. Ciaran relished in Shep's idiosyncrasies like the obsession the other boy had with blue, or how he never let his hair grow out past halfway down his ears, or the nape of his neck, or just above his eyes.

He loved the fact that the other boy loved to swim (and he loved watching him do so, never one to pass up a chance to see the boy shirtless), and loved to read,. He loved that he was always their to help him with his homework when he needed it. He loved the fact that he was the only one who ever saw Shep wear his glasses, they made him look so scholarly and hot. He even loved the fact that he was such a closeted genius, even if it annoyed him to no end. He knew that Shep was constantly underplaying his abilities in class, coming out lower than he truly was, he didn't approve truly, but he understood. He was shy, even if now he didn't appear to be.

That was something else he found incredible. He was impressed with how much Shep had come out of his shell. No longer was he the introverted person he had been on that fateful day nine months ago, now he was something else, someone who others could come to for guidance and advice. Ciaran was glad others could finally see that side of his lover, the caring heart that was truly him, not the stoic mask he used to show.

Shep squeezed his hand and Ciaran looked back at the boy to find his eyes locked on his own.

Ciaran felt the air leave him. Shep's eyes were such a gorgeous sea green, so full of emotion and love; truly breathtaking.

"What're you thinking about?" Shep asked with a small e smile on his lips.

Ciaran blushed and blinked, unable to form a coherent reply for a moment. "Nothing. Just... you... us."

Shep snorted, and closed his eyes again, a contented sigh leaving his lips. "What about us?"

Ciaran bit his lip and pressed himself against Shep's side, taking comfort in his presence before speaking. "Just... what happens next? The summer's a long time to be apart."

Shep popped open an eye and smirked down at curly haired boy. "That's it?"

Ciaran's jaw dropped and he sputtered. "That's it? That's it?!" He smacked the other boy lightly on the arm, he'd been expecting a bit more of a reaction than that. "What do you mean 'that's it'?!"

Shep laughed and pulled the flustered boy onto his lap, pressing his lips chastely against Ciaran's. "What's to worry about? We'll see each other again soon enough, besides we can always send letters in between."

Ciaran pulled back slightly, his brow scrunched in confusion. "How, you never gave me your address."

Shep rolled his eyes and kissed away his lovers frown. "I'm going to give it to you obviously." He whispered against his lips, Ciaran shivered, and held more tightly to the black haired boy, he very much wanted Shep to give him something else.

Ciaran moaned and leaned forward trying to deepen the kiss, but Shep pulled back grinning at the obvious aggravation he was causing the raven haired prince.

"Tease."

"Don't start something you can't finish, our rides will be here soon."

Ciaran groaned and dropped his head onto Shep's shoulder, Shep rubbed absent minded circles against his back.

"So what's your address?" Ciaran mumbled, not looking up, enjoying the pseudo massage Shep was giving him.

"Yeah... Ciaran," Shep paused in his ministrations and Ciaran looked up. "So, you know how I said I lived in Olympus?"

"Yeah well, uh...," He rubbed the back of his head. "That... that might not have been... uhm, oh god..."

Ciaran pulled back completely now to look at him. "Might not have what?" He growled.

"It might not have been exactly... true...," Shep winced, and Ciaran felt like he'd been slapped.

"So you lied to me?" Ciaran's voice was dangerously calm.

"It wasn't my idea! My dad made me promise to not to tell anyone who I really was!"

"So you decided that 'anyone' included your boyfriend too?"

"Ciaran! I'm trying to tell you now-!"

"And who is that? Vladamir Worstenchire?!" Ciaran pushed himself off Shep's lap.

"Oh for the sake of the Goddess who the f**k is that?!"

"I don't know! You for all I know! What else did you lie about? Don't really like the color blue?!"

Shep raised his arms in an exasperated manner. "Of course I like blue! It's not like I changed everything about myself! It was just my name and not even all of that!"

"We've been together six and a half months Shep. Six and a half! And you couldn't even tell me your real name? Is it even really Shep?!"

Shep groaned and stood up running a hand through his short black hair. "Yes, Ciaran, it is." It was obvious he was irritated, he was trying to tell Ciaran the truth now, why was he getting so angry? It's not like he lied about who he was, he was still the same person he'd fallen in love with. Ciaran fell silent and remained sitting, glaring up at him from his spot in the grass, watching.

Shep stopped pacing and looked down at the prince. "Will you let me talk now?"

Ciaran nodded and crossed his arms. "I'm waiting."

"Okay," Shep nodded. "Okay." He took a breath. "So, I'm not from Olympus, I'm-"

"Shep!" Shep turned and winced. It was his mom, he'd recognize her voice anywhere; she had gotten here sooner than he had expected.

"S**t." He mumbled. He turned to Ciaran, "Here," He slipped a ring off his finger and placed it in Ciaran's delicate pale hand. "Look for that symbol in your archive's when you get back to Geata Ifreann., it's my families crest." He shot the curly haird prince a wry grin. "shouldn't be hard for you to find, myth nerd." Shep closed Ciaran's hand around the token and gave it a squeeze.

"Shep! Hurry down! Your father expects us to be back home in time for the tournament!"

"All right mother!" Shep called over his shoulder before turning and placing a quick kiss to Ciaran's cheek. "I've got to go, the dragon beckons." He said playfully before looking down at the other boy and giving him a hug. "Remember to find that crest." He whispered. "I'm going to miss you." Ciaran nodded and melted into the touch, wishing it could last longer, last forever, that they didn't have to break apart for the summer.

Ciaran sighed, but they had to, and let go. "I'll miss you too," He mumbled burying his head in the tall tan boys chest, trying to convey that he wasn't really angry at him, maybe slightly annoyed, but nothing to change how he felt about the other boy.

"Shep! I know you're up there, I just heard you call! I refuse to climb that blasted hill!"

Ciaran really moved away this time and offered his lover one of his rare half smiles, pushing him away lightly. "Go. We'll talk about this when summer ends." He said holding up the ring Shep had given him.

Shep nodded and placed one last chaste kiss against his lips before running down the hill. "Coming ma'!"

Ciaran leaned against the tree, the shade casting a slight golden glow on his pale form. and watched him go, his lover, a soft smile tugging at his lips as he watched Shep trip halfway down the hill. Ciaran looked off at the horizon, absentmindedly thumbing the ring already beginning to miss the presence of the other boy.

Just two months he reminded himself.

Two months and then Shep would once again be holding him in his arms.

Two months.

Two months that never truly came.

For that was when Ciaran's family was murdered. The curse had began.

-Betrothed-



© 2014 Tsukin Archangel


Author's Note

Tsukin Archangel
pt 5 how u liking it so far?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

390 Views
Added on January 10, 2014
Last Updated on January 10, 2014


Author

Tsukin Archangel
Tsukin Archangel

Palmdale, CA



About
Hmm let's see~ I'm 20 (wow I've had this account for a long time) I'm a poet I'm a story writer A singer An amateur Voice actor An anime enthusiast An avid gamer 100% Unadulterrated Me! I wri.. more..

Writing