Chapter Two

Chapter Two

A Chapter by MadeCheaply

"The rookies are now stationed sir" a voice called out.
Two man occupied a rather lavish looking office; decorated with black leather furniture, a cherry wood desk piled with paper work and bookcases outlined the walls.
"You do know you don't have to call me sir Kaen" Mustang said and leaned back with a chuckle.
"Sorry, I just thought since the promotion you might like to be known by a more professional name" Kaen said and saw Roy turn his head and give a small smirk.
"Your my brother, if anything I call you piss-ant and you call me an a*****e"
Kaen laughed at the joke and rubbed his neck feeling his fingers through the hairs on the back of his neck.
"I can't thank-you enough for helping us out" he said.
Roy had his back turned as he grazed his fingers over the books on the shelves.
"You two are family, of course I would let you two stay" Roy spoke and went to sit in his seat leaning back against the new leather and let out a deep sigh staring up at the cream colored ceiling and tilted his head slightly. "How are you liking your new job?"
Kaen took a seat slinging both his arms over the back of the sofa and shrugged, "Well...lots of paper work, I was wanting to go out and shoot some people honestly...solve crimes"
"You have a daughter, we can't have you die"
"Yeah"
"How is my niece?"
"Oh well she's doing great, she's top of her class and is an excellent nurse" Kaen said and smiled, he loved the smile on her face she would get when she helped someone.
"I recall she doesn't like giving injections"
"Refuses" Kaen commented back and blinked hearing a knock at the door. Roy titled his head back down and waved his hand as if the person on the other side could see.
 "Come in"
It was non-other than Jean Havoc, a loyal man and even more hopeless romantic entered. "Sir, do we have word back about the rouge's just outside Creta?"
"I haven't heard back from Hawkeye"
"What? Why is she out there?" Havoc shrieked.
Roy cocked his head side to side popping his neck before speaking.
"Vacation"
"Isn't that a little dangerous sir" Havoc spoke and watched Mustang's brow twitch.
"You would be in danger if she heard you say that" The sad part about it was he was right.
"Now I am going to need the two of you too leave, I am expecting FullMetal to be here soon with an update. Now that he got what he wanted I fear he wont be needing us anymore" Roy said rather sarcastically.
Kaen stood up nodding to his brother since there was a witness and he exited the room with Havoc without another word.


© 2012 MadeCheaply


Author's Note

MadeCheaply
Brother. Yep deal with it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

WOAH.

Kaen. Mustang. BROTHERS?! O_O Hrm...how interesting...

AND WAIT...is Kaen Ayumi's dad?!!
IM SO LOST BUT OH SO INTERESTED.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
1 Review
Added on December 30, 2011
Last Updated on March 26, 2012
Tags: fullmetal alchemist tinker toys


Author

MadeCheaply
MadeCheaply

Silent Hill, MO



About
Hey there, my designer name is Made but most call me Ayumi or Ozzy. I do what I want as long as someone somewhere sees it than it doesn't matter. My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShukketsuS.. more..

Writing
Entry: #0 Entry: #0

A Chapter by MadeCheaply


Am I Alone Am I Alone

A Story by MadeCheaply