Character Profiles

Character Profiles

A Chapter by MadeCheaply
"

Main Character Descriptions Information gathered from Absoluteanime.com

"
Edward Elric
Age: 17
Height: 5ft5in
Occupation: Currently discussing retiring from Military status
Situation: After the year spent in recovering of his and his brothers bodies has lead to success. Since recovery of his brothers body he still has his automail limbs. The public has shown great interest in Edwards stories and see him as a celebrity.

Alphonse Elric
Age: 16
Height: 5ft6in
Occupation: Newly formed human.
Situation: Has regained his body back however finds himself to be weak with no virtual muscle and a shot immune system therefore his brother has sent him to the best hospital he knows to be treated to. The Central Military hospital where he is spending his time.

Roy Mustang
Age: 29
Height: 5ft8in
Occupation: Fuhrer
Situation: Since the defeat of Bradley Mustang has now resumed his Military career as Fuhrer.

Kaen Mustang
Age: 27
Height: 6ft1in
Occupation: Colonel
Situation: Since his older brother's promotion he has been bumped up to take his place. He and his daughter live life in Central headquarters.

Ayumi Mustang
Age: 16
Height: 4ft11in
Occupation: Medical services
Situation: Has been driving towards her career to become a doctor however not reaching it yet she works as a nurse at Central Headquarters where her father and uncle can keep an eye on her.

Koda Tucker
Age: 17
Height: 5ft3in
Occupation: Article writer
Situation: Upon finding no way to sponsor her desire to be an author she has settled upon writing articles for the newspaper in hopes of one day promoting herself and finishing her novel. She see's potential in furthering herself with having the first ever interview with the 'FullMetal Alchemist' 

Zen Okami
Age: 21
Height: 5ft5in
Occupation: Rouge Alchemist
Situation: Unknown


© 2012 MadeCheaply


Author's Note

MadeCheaply
Note these are just the main characters, there will be more guest appearances and such but these are key. Also...this obvious is based around the first anime as if Edward did not go through the gate and how old Alphonse should be.
Hope you enjoy

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ouu yay I'm in it :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


Oh noes! D: Zen AND Alphonse?! WHO WILL WIN THE HEART OF AYU?!?!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
2 Reviews
Added on March 12, 2012
Last Updated on March 12, 2012
Tags: fullmetal alchemist tinker toys


Author

MadeCheaply
MadeCheaply

Silent Hill, MO



About
Hey there, my designer name is Made but most call me Ayumi or Ozzy. I do what I want as long as someone somewhere sees it than it doesn't matter. My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShukketsuS.. more..

Writing
Entry: #0 Entry: #0

A Chapter by MadeCheaply


Am I Alone Am I Alone

A Story by MadeCheaply