Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

A Chapter by Reaching for the clouds
"

Travis takes Alex by force.

"

Travis now must successfully drag his prisoner to the truck without attracting too much attention.  If anyone does see what is happening then Travis is betting that they will not be able to clearly identify who he is, or the trucks license plate number.  Travis is wearing a stocking cap and loose fitting clothes.

 

Alex fights desperately to get Travis off of her but has no luck.   Travis now holds her even tighter as she throws her body back at him trying to escape. He still has his hand over her mouth preventing loud screams. Travis whispers menacingly into her ear,   "This will be less painful and easier if you would just calm down and do exactly as I say."

 

Alex starts to tire as she feels her eyes burning with tears. She is a terrified combatant, but she has not given up the fight.  Alex has two older brothers who taught her how to fight with boys.

 

Travis worries,  Holy s**t!  I can’t believe this.  I hope no one is seeing this happen.

 

He finally gets her to the pickup and opens the back door with one free hand as he holds her even tighter.  He manages to push her in the truck and slides in right behind her.  Travis has the forethought of parking under a several large trees which provides a bit of privacy from any curious eyes. Travis slams the trucks back door and quickly ties Alex’s hands and then ties her hands to the side door. Since the windows and doors are shut Travis doesn’t worry about Alex screaming at this point.

 

“What the f**k are you doing?   What do you want?  Let me go!  Oh my God! ”

 

Travis climbs into the front seat clumsily, sets himself, and starts to drive away while shaking from excitement.  Travis knows just where to go.

                

Travis realizes that he needs to get away from any peering eyes so he plans to drive at a fast pace but not a noticeable one.  He wants to pull over very soon and out of sight of anyone so he can check the ties on Alex.  He realizes that if he doesn’t do this he will lose her to her jumping out of the vehicle in panic.  He also wants to try and calm her if possible while talking with her about what this is all about.

 

After pulling over several miles down the road Travis ties her feet as well as her hands, but he leaves her mouth uncovered.  He wants to be able to talk to her about things, and he knows that once they get there she will never be able to attract the attention of any humans by screaming.

 

Travis keeps his eyes on the road as they head out of town.  He is nervous as he has previously been basically a law abiding citizen.  He tries to talk with Alex. He looks over at her angry face.

 

"So, what’s your name?  You can call me…. Frank.”

 

Alex looks in the mirror wanting to see her kidnappers eyes but doesn’t reply as she tries to wriggle her hands free from the knotted rope, feeling her wrists burn from it.

 

"I made sure I knotted it damn well, it’ll take you hours to set yourself free and very painful too, so just relax little lady.  It’s not worth it."

 

“My name isn’t little lady jackass!  It’s Alex!  And what kind of name is Frank?  It that your real name?” Alex bites down her bottom lip in frustration, wanting to choke Travis to death, but gives up and throws herself back in her seat.

 

Travis glances back at Alex through the mirror and sees Alex has stopped struggling and he feels his heart rush as he sees this beautiful young women trying to staying calm and looking out to the window.  Under different circumstances…..

 

A few minutes pass and Alex finally gives in.  "If I may ask what the hell do you want with me?  

 

Travis's palms sweat in nervousness as she no longer sounds scared. “It’s just about the money. I will only keep you around until I get it. That’s all."

 

Alex scoffs, “What makes you think I have money?"

 

"Please.  Do I look stupid?"  Travis asked

 

"Yes, you do actually.”  Travis almost smiles at this remark.

 

Travis continued. “You seem like you come from a family with money. You’re dressed nice, you have a nice leather back pack, you have gold around your neck, and your nose was high in the air with your friends.  Basically you have money or are from money, and I need it. "

 

Alex rolls her eyes and replies calmly "If you need money then get a fricken job!"

 

Travis sighs while continuing to drive, "I had one."

 

“Are you going to kill me?”   Travis doesn’t answer this but he has no plans at all to harm Alex or anyone else.  At least that is not the plan.



© 2012 Reaching for the clouds


Author's Note

Reaching for the clouds
Does this scene sound believable?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
Added on January 2, 2012
Last Updated on January 2, 2012


Author

Reaching for the clouds
Reaching for the clouds

CO



About
I think feeling and emotion should be evident in all writes. We are artists here people! Lets not hide that. I dont do read requests, but I review often. What is the difference between wri.. more..

Writing