What Are You Looking At?

What Are You Looking At?

A Chapter by Becky Lawrence
"

Fights with the Word Paperclip... I'm crazy :D

"
You sit there on my monitor, trying to help me every five seconds. I don't need your help, I don't need anyone's help. This is my story and that's that. Don't correct my grammar, it's dialogue and it won't be perfect. Especially when I'm writing dialogue for a FIVE YEAR OLD! So back off, I know it's a fragment.
And stop yawning while I work. It's weird. Are you trying to tell me that the story I have rewritten three times if boring? If so... Why don't you leave then? I don't need you here, you just bother me.
And If you say 'It looks like you are writing a...... Would you like some help?" one more time, I'm going to attack you with html codes of doom! Even though that's not possible... But I will find a way!
And Paperclip, stop turning into weird shapes while I type. I'm easily distracted and you moving around doesn't help that.
If I knew how, I would have gotten rid of you by now.


© 2011 Becky Lawrence


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
Added on February 2, 2011
Last Updated on February 2, 2011


Author

Becky Lawrence
Becky Lawrence

About
I've been writing since seventh grade. It started as a hobby and became an addiction. I have become an insomniac because of the thoughts and ideas going on in my head. I will read most read request.. more..

Writing