Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Wølfy

I laid there on my bed in nothing but my underwear as Mikarie was playing an F-sharp Harmonic minor riff in 5/8 time at 240 BPMs. She was beautiful to look at. Her long black hair with bells tied on the left side of her bangs. Her white buttoned-up collar shirt and red checker-patterned skirt was enough to drive my endorphins crazy. The black knee-high socks completed the look.

"So, how long have you been playing guitar?" I asked as I rolled over on my side.

"I started at the age of three."

"I picked up my first guitar when I was six."
Mikarie started to play soft lullaby in a D-Minor arpeggio with a the bass note changing from D to C# to G to F# in 4/4 time at 100 BPMs. The lullaby was very gentle and soothing.

"So, what are we going to name the band?"

I thought about it for a second.

"I am not sure. Guess I will just have to masturbate until I come up with a name."

I turned over on my stomach and began to hump my pillow.

"Do you want me to give you a minute?"

I merely nodded no.

"Please stay, and play."

She continued to play as I slowly humpped my pillow. I watched her as she continued to play. After a few minutes I started to hump even faster as I let out a soft moan of pleasure. I continued to moan until I let out a sigh of relief. Mikarie's playing begin to get softer as my eyes slowly drifted off to sleep.


© 2017 Wølfy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Does the storie change POVS?
If so you should make it clear.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Wølfy

6 Years Ago

It should be pretty clear as every chapter it changes POVs. Mikarie > Kitty > Leviathan > Angel > Ra.. read more
well... it's interesting...


Posted 6 Years Ago


Wølfy

6 Years Ago

Yeah, Kitty is an interesting one.
Priyanshi

6 Years Ago

Kitty is so cute name.
Wølfy

6 Years Ago

That is just her stage name...well maybe nickname is the right word.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 6, 2017
Last Updated on November 6, 2017


Author

Wølfy
Wølfy

Japan



About
"Our metaphysics must follow our physics." -Sean Carroll "I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." -Richard Dawkins "What can be asserted wi.. more..

Writing
Hidden Lies Hidden Lies

A Story by Wølfy


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Wølfy


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Wølfy