Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by Wølfy

The town just outside was small but lively enough. We came to a small tattoo shop called Addicted Ink.

"I want to get another tattoo."

Kitty seemed really happy about the whole band idea. I was still a bit unsure due to past failures.

"Do you want to get a tattoo as well Mikarie?"

"No thank you," I said.

I was not one for tattoos. As we made our way into the shop I could hear music playing. I was unsure of the band, however, I knew that they were playing a B-Minor scale in 4/4 time at 210 BPM. Clearly whoever owned this shop was a fan of metal music like me and Kitty.

"Ello, how can I help you today?"

The girl that stood at the counter had short blond hair that was spiked slightly at the top. She wore a black tee-shirt with a skull with black cargo shorts and Vans skate shoes. This girl had more tattoos than Kitty.

"I would like to get a tattoo!"

Kitty was ecstatic.

"Any idea what you would like?"

Kitty quickly pulled out a piece of paper and showed it to the girl.

"Winter Nightmare? What is that a band?"

"Yuppers! It is our band," Kitty said as she placed her arm around my neck.

"I see, well, for something like that it will cost you about 38 pounds."

Kitty followed the girl to the back where she sat in a black almost office-like computer chair. They sure did look comfortable.

"So, what kind of music does your band play?"

"All types of metal music!"

The girl started to ink out the tattoo on Kitty's wrist.

"Do you have a drummer yet, or do both of you plan to do everything yourselves?"

"We don't have a drummer," I said.

"Do you know any drummers?" Kitty asked.

"I use to play drums when I was little."

"Then you should join our band!"

The girl finished the tattoo.

"Do you really think I would be the right person to join your band? I mean you hardly know me."

"So? I only met Mikarie three days ago and we are already best friends."

I had to give it to Kitty she moved really fast when it came to trying to get more members for the band.

"You don't even know my name."

"What is your name then?" Kitty asked.

"Lynley."

"That is too boring. I am going to call you Leviathan!"

Kitty looked over the tattoo. You could almost see a sparkle in her eye.

"I love it! Thank you Leviathan."

She hopped up out of the chair with such grace.

"Yeah, no problem. If you two ever need tattoos or piecrings feel free to stop by."

***

I laid in my bed reading a book called Demons & Angels as Kitty laid there next to me sleeping. She was honestly really cute when she was sleeping. It still amazed me how this 21-year-old girl still needed someone to cuddle with after having a nightmare. Although, had she not have had the nightmare we would have never have come up with our band name.

When Kitty woke up in the middle of the night that day she crawled into my bed and told me all about the dream. She dreamed that she was in heaven and everything was white like winter snow. Being a Satanist that she is Kitty was afraid of things like heaven and god. In her mind they were evil and restrictive to the human needs.

After that she told me that her dream was like a winter nightmare. I quickly wrote it down on a piece of paper and the next day it was decided that our band name would be Winter Nightmare. To be honest, I thought it was a great name. Not only easy to spell and remember but also sounded cool.

"Mikarie?"

Kitty's voice was very soft.

"Go back to sleep Kitty it is okay," I said as I brushed her bangs to the side.

"I am horny."

"Then just go hump your pillow."

"No, I want you," she said with a sleepy voice.

"You do realize we have only known each other for three days, right?"

"So?"

I could feel her slowly grinding against my thigh as she moaned softly. For most people I would guess it was weird if a person you hardly knew did something like this, but for me it was really not that odd. In a way it was cute. Kitty continued to grind getting faster and faster until she let out a weak moan. She drifted off back to sleep holding me tight. I put down my book and turned off the lamp.

"Sweet dreams Kitty."


© 2017 Wølfy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The chapters are going interesting... am enjoying it.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
1 Review
Added on June 10, 2017
Last Updated on November 6, 2017


Author

Wølfy
Wølfy

Japan



About
"Our metaphysics must follow our physics." -Sean Carroll "I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." -Richard Dawkins "What can be asserted wi.. more..

Writing
Hidden Lies Hidden Lies

A Story by Wølfy


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Wølfy


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Wølfy