Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by Wølfy

Today was my first day at Greendale Highschool. I was in cheerful spirits that I would at least make one friend. Unlike most people, I generally had trouble making friends due to my medical disease. Vitiligo Universalis was a condition that make the person's skin white. generally when African-Americans get it they look like white people. However, since I am white, I look super pale, like that of a vampire.

There was many things in this world that I loved to do, but my favorite was singing. Many people in my church have told me that my voice is like that of an angel. It is truly a gift from God.

As I continued walking I noticed a very petite girl with long black hair wearing a black dress with a frilly skirt black and white knee-high stripped socks, and black flats. She was super beautiful something I wish I could be. Maybe I could talk to this girl.

"Hello there."

The girl seemed very scared and nervous as she fiddled with her fingers.

"H-Hello..."

Her voice was soft and sweet like that of a small child.

"My name is Casey, what is your name?"

The girl turned away.

"S-Sarah, b-but you can call me R-Raven."

"That is a cute nickname."

Raven lowed her head.

"T-Thank you."


© 2017 Wølfy


Author's Note

Wølfy
I know some of the chapters are ... short but don't worry they will get longer...probably.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Short but maintains a curiosity to continue...enjoying it.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Wølfy

6 Years Ago

Yeah, most of these have turned out to be shorting then what I thought they would be.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Stats

127 Views
1 Review
Added on June 7, 2017
Last Updated on November 6, 2017


Author

Wølfy
Wølfy

Japan



About
"Our metaphysics must follow our physics." -Sean Carroll "I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." -Richard Dawkins "What can be asserted wi.. more..

Writing
Hidden Lies Hidden Lies

A Story by Wølfy


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Wølfy


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Wølfy