Chapter 8

Chapter 8

A Chapter by Wølfy

Was it worth it? Joining a band again was like sacrificing your first born child. Okay, well, maybe not, but you did have to give up a lot. There is always the fear of failure. What happens if your band does not make it? What if the members split up? I only needed to experience that once to know that I needed something more for my life than music and a band.

I studied art in hopes to have a job as an artist. Funny how I ended up running my own tattoo shop. Guess life is just chaotic like that. I could hear the bell at the front door, letting us know that someone was coming into the shop.

"Leviathan!"

Oh god, it was her again. I got up from the couch I was laying on. Both of the girls had bought their guitars.

"We have our first song," Kitty said as she sat down next to me.

As they played the song I could see thousands of different drum beats. I was surprised at how fast the two could play.

"So, what do you think Lynley?" Mikarie asked as she played a solo.

To be honest, I was surprised either of them could talk while playing such insane speed riffs. These two were clearly on another level than any normal human. In fact, they were inhuman.

"Well, I could lay down a drum over that."

"Wouldn't it be more fun if we all played at the same time though?"

Kitty did have a point. Most music now a days was just one member record and then just layer the other instruments over it.

"All right, I do not have a kit though."

"That is okay the university we go to has a recording room."

"Single or double bass?"

"Single."

Drumming with only a single bass was not going to be easy.


© 2017 Wølfy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
Added on June 11, 2017
Last Updated on November 6, 2017


Author

Wølfy
Wølfy

Japan



About
"Our metaphysics must follow our physics." -Sean Carroll "I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." -Richard Dawkins "What can be asserted wi.. more..

Writing
Hidden Lies Hidden Lies

A Story by Wølfy


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Wølfy


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Wølfy