Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Wølfy

I traced the needle slowly over the blue outline of a wolf. Although tracing tattoos on the skin was not an art actually drawing the tattoo before hand was. Luckily, I was very good at both.

"Okay, done," I said.

The man got up from the chair and looked over the tattoo in the mirror. I enjoyed being a tattoo artist and running my own shop. It really felt like I was doing something with my life. Of course, I wish I could go back to my first love...drumming.

"Lynley, this lady is ready for her piercing."

Oh no...piercings means I have to give the customer a cup of listerine to rinse out their mouth. If there was one thing I feared the most in this world it was listerine. Over the years of working here I slowly became okay with others rinsing with it but it still would make me cringe.

This fear of listerine started when I was around the age of four. My parents told me to always brush my teeth and use listerine. After brushing I was not sure what to do with the listerine so I drank it. Suddenly I started choking. I truly thought I would die so I never touched listerine again.


© 2017 Wølfy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Tattoo artist... I wish to have tattoo over my hand, but I'm afraid...leave it...
I 'm finding it interesting.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Wølfy

6 Years Ago

I have a tattoo. You should think hard about what you want if you decide to get one. It does not hur.. read more
Priyanshi

6 Years Ago

Yeah, you're right.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
1 Review
Added on June 6, 2017
Last Updated on November 6, 2017


Author

Wølfy
Wølfy

Japan



About
"Our metaphysics must follow our physics." -Sean Carroll "I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." -Richard Dawkins "What can be asserted wi.. more..

Writing
Hidden Lies Hidden Lies

A Story by Wølfy


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Wølfy


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Wølfy