Chapter 7

Chapter 7

A Chapter by Wølfy

"So, what do you think Mikarie?"

"The arpeggio tapping section was nice."

The two of us had been working out songs for sometime. We had the guitar parts written for one song but still no drums. I put my guitar down on the bed.

"You want to go somewhere?"

"Sure."

After traveling by bus for a few miles we came to the entrance of Greendale Highschool. We made our way to the girls dorms.

"Kitty!"

"Elizabeth!"

Elizabeth has been a friend of mine since Elementary school. We explored a lot together, even explored our sexuality together. Sadly, it all came to an end when her parents thought her about the that no good god f****t. After that we stopped hanging out as much. The two of us still kept in touch but things between us were different.

Elizabeth ran up and gave me a big hug.

"I am so happy to see you!" she said.

I was happy to see her too.

"Elizabeth, this is my best friend Mikarie."

"Nice to meet you."

Elizabeth shook Mikarie's hand.

"Sorry, to leave so soon but I really need to get to class."

Elizabeth grabbed her binder from the table in the middle of the room. Suddenly, the most stunning girl came down the stairs. Her long blond hair tied in two pigtails, with a cute outfit that would make any girl turn lesbian. The girl was heading for the front door.

"Say who is that girl?" I whispered to Elizabeth.

"Rikyu Velzarian. I hear she is mean to people."

"Dear Satan I would f**k her so hard if I had the biological genital of a male mammal."

"Um...Kitty you do know you said that out loud, right?" Mikarie whispered.

"I know."

Elizabeth grabbed the rest of her things and said good bye as she headed out the door. After she left two other girls came down the stairs. Oh my Satan were they beautiful. One girl had flawless white skin complete with white hair while the other had an adorable Gothic-Loli look.

I quickly ran up to both of them.

"You two are super cute!"

The adorable girl seemed super shy. She quickly hid behind the pale-skin girl.

"Um...thanks?"

The pale girl seemed slightly confused.

"You two should be in our band!"

The girl now had a puzzled look on her face.

"Say what now?"

"A band is a group of people that get--"

"I know what it is...but what I mean is, why?"

"Because you both are cute!"

"Kitty, maybe you should just let me do the recuiting."

After Mikarie explained everything, we learned that the two girls were named Casey and Sarah. I did not like those names so I gave them the nicknames Angel and Raven although they seemed slightly shocked at first when I told them I was going to call them by those names.

"So, what instruments do you two play?"

"I can sing," Angel said.

"I-I can play B-Bass," Raven said still hiding behind Angel.
After a few minutes of talking the two quickly left for their class.

* * *

Mikarie laid there on her stomach flipping through her math book. It seems that she was stuck on a problem.

"Need me to help?"

"Yes please. I cannot seem to get the answer to this equation."



After doing the equation in my head and telling her the answer I realized that she needed me to actually walk her through how I got the answer.

"Thank you Kitty."

I hugged Mikarie tightly.

"Maybe Mikarie-chan should take a break," I said with a smile.

Mikarie grabbed her pillow and laid her head down on it. Her body looked so beautiful when she was in nothing but her underwear. Of course, the anime neko girls on her bra helped too. I grabbed her feet and slowly began to run my tongue up to her toes. She let out a soft moan as she closed her eyes.

"That actually feels really good."

I continued to run my tongue slowly up her legs as her body slightly arched back.

"Do you do this with everyone you meet?" she asked.

"Nope-nope. Just you," I said as I licked slowly along her panty line.

She let out a louder moan.

"Kitty wants to be played with too Mikarie-chan."

Suddenly Mikarie grabbed my wrist and flipped me onto my back. Her lips gently touched mine. This was so much better than watching all that porn on my computer. I could feel her tongue run slowly down to b***s. My body felt weak as she started to suck on my n*****s.

"Oh sweet Satan in Hell!"

She gently bit my n*****s as my body started to grind against hers. After several seconds of teasing me my body could no longer take it. The pleasure was far greater than any porno could do for me.


© 2017 Wølfy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on June 10, 2017
Last Updated on November 6, 2017


Author

Wølfy
Wølfy

Japan



About
"Our metaphysics must follow our physics." -Sean Carroll "I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world." -Richard Dawkins "What can be asserted wi.. more..

Writing
Hidden Lies Hidden Lies

A Story by Wølfy


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Wølfy


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Wølfy