Set Fire to the Rain

Set Fire to the Rain

A Chapter by Avangeline. D
"

by Adele

"

So during the song Set Fire to the Rain I see a girl standing with her lover, singing this song to him. She's in a beautiful flowing dress and her hands on his shoulders, he holds her in his arms but the girl walks away from him and he goes after her. When Adele says: " Set Fire to the Rain." I see rain falling from the sky and the girl singing still. 
 

  The girl spreads her arms out and in one swift movement she literally sets fire to the rain. She stands alone in the rain and each time Adele sings " Set Fire to the Rain" The girl does. The guy she was with is looking for her, calling her name but she doesn't answer. The girl is walking through the city and the more it rains the more the fire is spreading throughout the city. When the entire city is on fire, its still raining and the girl stands on top of the tallest building in the city watching the city burning. Her lover is daring and runs through flames to find her.

 

   The girl sings on top of the building with a ring of fire around her. Her lover see's her on the building and he runs to the top of the building to get to her. When he gets to the top of the building she stands there and looks at him. She thinks he doesn't love her because of the secrets he has kept from her. He reaches out to her but she backs away, refusing to listen to him. The city burns behind them as he gets closer to her until she's on the edge of the building side. When she's about to fall he catches her in his arms and they fall into a hug in the rain. The fire stops and the rain goes away.

 

 

 

That's what I see every time I listen to this song. I watched the real music video and really enjoyed it, but it just didn't go with the actual song. Tell me what you think in the comments.



© 2013 Avangeline. D


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

you know I never really paid attention to this song and so I just played it.

Posted 10 Years Ago


i love this song. Lovely description. i do this a lot with music as well, some of it even inspires my writings.

Posted 10 Years Ago


It was certainly a good read. I can't wait to read more.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Avangeline. D

10 Years Ago

Next one is Radioactive.
Hypnos

10 Years Ago

That is one of my favorites actually.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
3 Reviews
Added on October 11, 2013
Last Updated on October 11, 2013


Author

Avangeline. D
Avangeline. D

Tenshi World



About
Hello, this is my second account. My original account is DiamondNovelist where I post all my romance books. If you want to know more about me or read my other novels, go to: http://www.writerscaf.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Avangeline. D