Wrecking Ball

Wrecking Ball

A Chapter by Avangeline. D
"

by Miley Cyrus

"
I have never watched the music video to Wrecking Ball. All I know is that it isn't very... Appropriate and she swings on a wrecking ball. Here is what I see when I listen to this song.


When the song begins I see a girl standing with her eyes close in a close up on her face. It zooms out and when she says we both jumped, she jumps from a tall building but doesn't land on the ground. It does a close up on her face while she sings. When she says " I came in like a wrecking ball" a wrecking ball breaks down a wall.  She is then sitting on the wrecking ball with her back leaning on the chain. She wears a long flowing dress. Her expression is pained because her lover left her. The wrecking ball swings back and forth and she stands in front of it singing the song. She lays on the side of the wrecking ball singing the slower parts. She sits up when she sings " Don't you ever say I just walked away, I will always want you." The girl walks down a street with leaves blowing around and the wrecking ball crashing into walls behind her, growing more distant.


© 2013 Avangeline. D


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on December 26, 2013
Last Updated on December 26, 2013


Author

Avangeline. D
Avangeline. D

Tenshi World



About
Hello, this is my second account. My original account is DiamondNovelist where I post all my romance books. If you want to know more about me or read my other novels, go to: http://www.writerscaf.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Avangeline. D