Radioactive

Radioactive

A Chapter by Avangeline. D
"

by Imagine Dragons

"

When I hear radioactive I see a natural disaster apocalypse. Rocks are falling from the sky crashing into buildings and the ground. Earthquakes make buildings crumble and roads crack. People are running around trying to get away. Its the future and other planets have been discovered and the humans try to get to space crafts to find sanctuary on the other planets. There are robot androids to help the humans get to safety. One male android is the hero of the music video. You see him move swiftly through the dust clouds rescuing people from falling buildings. A sister and brother are separated from the family and are lost and cant find the space craft they need to get to. Just when the space shuttle leaves that's when the sister and brother and there. There mother is hitting the glass window hysterically trying to make them stop the craft but they don't. The hero android grabs the girl and boy and flies up to the ship that's high in the sky already. They crash through the glass and the brother and sister are safe. They beg the heroic android to escape with them but he happily refuses. He lets go of the ship, mending the glass instantly, and falls backwards back into the dust of the dying earth, never to be heard from again.

 

I know these are short, but that's all I can say about it. They wont be long like book chapters. So anyways, this is what I see when I listen to Radioactive. Leave your comment below.



© 2013 Avangeline. D


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love radioactive and I never really got the music video for it. I imagine something a little different then what you do but still kind of the same thing

Posted 10 Years Ago


thats how i kind of see it too. Nicely written you really made me see through your eyes.

Posted 10 Years Ago


That's an interesting interpenetration. I see a world ravaged by nuclear fallout.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
3 Reviews
Added on October 11, 2013
Last Updated on October 11, 2013


Author

Avangeline. D
Avangeline. D

Tenshi World



About
Hello, this is my second account. My original account is DiamondNovelist where I post all my romance books. If you want to know more about me or read my other novels, go to: http://www.writerscaf.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Avangeline. D