I'm With You

I'm With You

A Chapter by Avangeline. D
"

by Avril Lavigne

"

Okay, so I don't know if you know this, but I love these two youtuber's called Dan and Phil. I even wrote a book about them which isn't finished. When I listen to this song I see Dan and Phil (in my fanfiction) having a fight and Dan runs out of the house. He doesn't come back for hours and Phil thinks Dan is never coming back so he thinks suicide. Phil does an unexpected live show telling his viewers what happened and what he's going to do. All his viewers are begging him not to but he leaves without turning the live chat off. He walks out and goes to a bridge.

 

  Dan comes home calling for Phil. He notices Phil didn't turn his life chat off so he goes to do that but notices comments from the viewers are stilling pouring in about what's going to happen. Dan demands to know where he is but they don't know. Dan runs back out of the house and is asking everyone frantically where Phil is but many people haven't seen the photo of the person Dan is showing around. Two fans of Dan and Phil run up to Dan and tell him that they say Phil standing near a bridge. Without saying anything to them Dan runs towards the bridge and see's Phil climbing onto the edge of the bridge. Dan calls Phils name and he looks behind him. Dan grabs Phil by the waist and pulls him onto the sidewalk. Dan yells at Phil while crying and Phil apologizes and tells him why he was going to kill himself. Dan tells Phil that if Phil ever died he couldn't go on without out. They kiss and go home.

Okay, so cheesy right? But that's what my fangirl imagination see's. Comment below.



© 2013 Avangeline. D


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love this song its one of my favs

Posted 10 Years Ago


love avril lavigne and your book of course. Yoy should check out the song the lonely by christina perri, i have a whole video planned for that one in my head and its inspireing a short story called the loney basically about what i seen but with a story behind it.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Avangeline. D

10 Years Ago

I will check it out now.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 11, 2013
Last Updated on October 11, 2013


Author

Avangeline. D
Avangeline. D

Tenshi World



About
Hello, this is my second account. My original account is DiamondNovelist where I post all my romance books. If you want to know more about me or read my other novels, go to: http://www.writerscaf.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Avangeline. D